Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.55 delivery
Spigen [Tough Armor] Galaxy S8 Case with Kickstand and Extreme Heavy Duty Protection and Air Cushion Technology for Samsung Galaxy S8 (2017) - Black
- Extreme dual-layer protection made of a TPU body and polycarbonate back
- Tactile buttons with precise cutouts raised lips to protect screen and camera
- Reinforced kickstand for hands-free viewing experience
- Mil-Grade certified with Air-Cushion Technology in all corners
- Galaxy S8 Case Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S8 Case (2017)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The case fits and protects the S8 very well. The internal TPU rubber layer feels well made and the hard plastic exoskeleton provides good structure. The curved edge of the screen is not obstructed by the case, but the extra case material on the sides makes it much easier to hold on to without accidentally interacting with the screen. The front of the case extends far enough past the screen to ensure you can safely set the phone face down on a surface without scratching things up. All the port cut outs are where expected and there's a good amount of room around the headphone jack to ensure they can be plugged in nicely. Another nice feature is that the case does not interfere with any of the wireless Qi chargers I've tried.
The downside is the kickstand. Compared to other cases I've used with a kickstand it feels very flimsy. While it does lock closed, when open there's no tension spring to hold it in place. It just kinda flops around. This means if you move the phone while the kickstand is out, it likely folds in and the phone ends up falling over. Further, the stand is only able to hold the phone up horizontally, unlike some other designs I've tried which can do both vertical and horizontal.
Overall I'll live with it, but the kickstand feels like a waste on an otherwise decent case.
Bulk wise, its not bad. Its not as bad as the popular brand but I can honestly say, this thing will seriously protect your phone. Especially if you put a plastic or tempered glass on your phone as well.
Updated to 5 stars 4/21: I updated this to 5 stars this morning because my phone took its first tumble from above waist height last night and survived without damage thanks to the case. Worth every penny.
+ Having come from an OtterBox previously, this was much easier to remove and reinstall, if necessary.
+ The rubber around the edges is a strong stiff rubber that protects the phone from drops (I already dropped it)
+I also don't see this rubber stretching out a ton over the life of the case.
+ The front face is not as exposed as I thought it would be, but I still would still be careful!
+ The overall case (back plastic) feels strong and I think it could definitely take some punishment.
+ The blue is a nice color for those looking for something non standard!
+ The material the case is made out of doesn't fingerprint! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
- Kickstand is flimsy and while the way it is built I don't think it will break, it's also just a thin piece of plastic only being held in by your phone. I don't intend to use this much so it's not a deal breaker for me.
- Fit!!! The kickstand prevents a good snap together. While it's not terribly noticeable it does create a small gap and I only noticed it on my 4th or so time taking off the case. I was only successful getting it to snap together fully once. I finally had to put the phone in the case and the peel the bottom portion out far enough to snap the rubber against the kickstand and then all was well.
Despite my minor concerns with the design I previously gave this four stars but updated to 5 stars due to the fact that I dropped my phone onto a hardwood floor and it made it damage-free!