|Product Dimensions||9.65 x 1.52 x 1.02 cm; 18 Grams|
|Item Model Number||KEYS050BLK-BRK|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||up to 8 Keys|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KEYS050BLK-BRK|
|Item Weight||18 g|
KeySmart Flex - Compact Key Holder and Keychain Organizer (up to 8 Keys, Black)
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||9.7 x 1.5 x 1 centimetres|
About this item
- ELIMINATE YOUR BULKY KEYCHAIN: Reach for your keychain! Did you pull out a bulky mess of keys? The KeySmart will organize that mess and free up your pockets! Includes LOOP PIECE to attach larger car keys or fobs and can accommodate up to 8 standard-sized house keys. Made out of extremely flexible polycarbonate frames and stainless steel hardware.
- SHHH! STOP KEY JINGLE: Can your friends hear your keys rattling from a mile away? Go into stealth mode and eliminate your keys from jingling while you're out and about. KeySmart is the perfect holiday gift or stocking stuffer that any key owner will love!
- STOP POKING YOURSELF AND PUTTING HOLES IN YOUR PANTS: Do you ever get poked by your keys when you sit down? Getting poked not only hurts but can damage your pants or your bag. That will no longer be an issue with your neatly organized KeySmart Key Holder!
- EASY ASSEMBLY, NO CUSTOM KEYS NEEDED: KeySmart can hold all of your existing keys. No need to head out and get special keys cut. Need more space? KeySmart expands to fit as many keys as you need, with our custom expansion packs.
- THE ULTIMATE GIFT: How many birthday, Christmas, or holiday presents can you knock out right now? KeySmart is the perfect stocking stuffer or gift for Father's Day that all key owners will love!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
KeySmart Flex | Compact Key Holder and Keychain Organizer Are your keys bulky? Are they noisy? Do they jingle when you pick them up? Do they poke you in your pocket? Do you struggle to find the right key when you need it? Your keys are something you use every. single. day. Who wouldn’t want their keys to be easier to use and more comfortable to carry? Not to mention much more attractive than a bulky mess. KEYSMART CHANGES EVERYTHING Made with highly flexible polycarbonate for extra durability, and Smaller than a pack of gum! What is inside: - 1 x KeySmart Flex | Compact Key Holder and Keychain Organizer, Black All KeySmart products are covered by a 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
“We Value Creativity: KeySmart is protected under Patent D705,533, D754,428, D756,629, D756,630 & other Domestic and International Patents Pending. KeySmart is a domestic and internationally registered trademark. All infringement is subject to legal pursuit."
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only issue is that it does not fit the advertised 8 keys properly. It works great if you have less keys. The plastic also feels a little flimsly, so I hope it lasts.
Top reviews from other countries
Also, it's just 2 bits of plastic and a couple of screws. 11 quid for that ? It's worth about a pound, and that is pushing it.
But, as I say, it's a clever idea and it does work.
It is supposed to hold up to eight keys, but the screws that clamp the whole thing together were too short to do the job. I was trying to assemble it with five keys, three of which were standard Yale keys (front door style) and two small cash box/padlock keys.
If you put a Yale key at either end they will overlap to the point where they won't close into the holder properly, so they all have to go at one end. I could just about fit the keys in with all the longer keys at one end and the two small keys at the other. They still didn't sit in the holder flush, but it was tolerable.
There are small plastic washers (spacers) included, which are a good idea for allowing you to get one key out at a time. If you don't use them, the short screws used for assembly will clamp all the keys together meaning they all come out when you pull one out. The problem is that the screws are then too short to clamp the whole thing together.
The keychain loop presents further issues. It is wider than a standard key, so more shim washers are needed on the opposite end to balance it out.
After twenty minutes trying to stack the keys and washers together, then keep the unstable stack in place while trying to line up the overly short screws, then having a key or washer slide out of the stack and having to start again, I got it assembled.
After moving one of the keys in and out a few times the mounting screw backed out.
This may work well with two or maybe four small keys, but some changes will be required for it to work well with the average person's keys.
two (very) thin slithers of plastic, tiny screw each end, barely worth a single £1.
"hold up to eight keys" - absolute lie - this would not even hold just two basic flat 'yale' keys and a single 'chubb'.
Wish I had read the genuine (latest) reviews, all which state the same.
Sent back for a full refund the same day. VERY DISAPPOINTING.
Utter waste of time.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 July 2018