- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd; 1 edition (15 October 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1847875521
- ISBN-13: 978-1847875525
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 1.3 x 24.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 499 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Key Concepts in Organization Theory Hardcover – 15 Oct 2012
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
New Mexico State University
'Luhman and Cunliffe perform a valuable service, helping to capture and make accessible the richness of current organizational theory and behaviour' - Richard J. Badham, Professor of Management
Macquarie Graduate School of Management, Macquarie University, Austrailia
About the Author
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|