★★Buy the Paperback version of this book and get the Kindle eBook version for FREE★★
The Ketogenic Diet has become one of the most popular diets nowadays because of its vast benefits to the human body and ease to follow in order to enjoy a healthy life and take proud on your physique. But what is the ketogenic diet?
This book will not only give you an answer to that question, but will expand on the matter and give you easy step-by-step instructions to start your ketogenic diet in order to experience all its benefits from the get-go.
To describe it in the easiest way, the ketogenic diet is a diet that has a low content of carbs and high content in fats. If we delve a little deeper, the ketogenic diet is instrumental in making your liver produce ketones, which are the key elements that induce your body to switch into a metabolic state named ketosis. What this does is that it shifts your body’s focus from making use of glucose in order to fuel itself and instead, turns fat into the main source of power.
It takes only a small amount of effort and consideration to follow the ketogenic diet and in turn be rewarded by a fitter body and lifestyle.
So what are you waiting for? Wouldn't you like to be fitter and healthier while feeling much more energetic? Then I truthfully recommend you to read this book, because it will take you into a journey you will not want to come back from
Health benefits of the Ketogenic Diet
- Losing weight and keeping it out for as long as you want
- Reduced appetite
- Reduced blood sugar levels
- Preventing heart disease (lower blood pressure, lower triglycerides, better cholesterol profiles)
- Improved energy levels and sleep
- Helping the eyes (more stable vision, less risk for cataracts)
- Enjoy delicious recipes while getting amazing results at the same time
- Much, much more!
- What is the Ketogenic Diet? An in depth introduction to ketosis
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to get started, step by step
- Tips on eating out while on keto
- Ketogenic Breakfast Recipes
- Ketogenic Smoothie Recipes
- Ketogenic Snack Recipes
- Ketogenic Salad Recipes
- Ketogenic Soup Recipes
- Ketogenic Dinner Recipes
- Ketogenic Side Dish Recipes
- Ketogenic Dessert Recipes
- Meal plans