Imagine a ketogenic diet where you actually get to eat soft, warm bread.
Of course, you already know that eating bread is impossible on the keto diet because it’s the absolute highest carb-loaded, day-ruining, thing you dream about and crave all the time because you can’t have it kind of mood-ruiner.
But what if there were keto bread recipes that were high fat, low-carb bread? Recipes that didn’t taste like Styrofoam. Bread that was soft, warm, perfectly chewy and actually tasted good!
That’s exactly what we created with the Ketogenic Bread Cookbook. You get over 50 recipes of breads you can make so that you can finally eat:
- Flatbreads to make pizza
- Sandwiches with lots of mayo, meat and veggies
- A BLT with crisp bacon, crisp lettuce, and juice tomato
- A hamburger with a real bun
- Cornbread to go with your chili
- Garlic bread loaded with butter
- Naan bread to load your Indian food onto
- Dessert breads like pumpkin and blueberry
- Breakfast buns, dinner rolls, biscuits, and more!
If you’re excited to finally eat good bread again, click the buy button, and buy the book. It’s that easy.