Did you know you can lose weight by eating fats?
Let’s face it, so many people are already in love with this high-fat, low carb diet these days, but there’s so much information out there that it can be very overwhelming to figure out how to follow the ketogenic diet without making the most common mistakes.
If you’re interested in the keto diet, but don’t know where to start, look no further. In this beginner’s guide you’ll find everything you need to know to start a keto diet and be successful on your dieting journey.
This book will take you step by step through the fundamental principles of the keto diet, will answer all the most common questions and will teach you what foods to eat and what to avoid without being too complicated or overwhelming. After reading this book, you will be well on your way to entering the state known as "ketosis" and jump-starting your new weight loss regimen on the Keto lifestyle.
In this guide you’ll find:
- A Step-by-step Process To Start A Keto Diet The Right Way
- History And Fundamental Principles Of The Keto Diet
- How The Ketogenic Diet Works And What You Need To Start Today
- A 30-day Meal Plan Template To Guide You With All The Recipes You Need
- 60 Healthy Ketogenic Recipes For Healthy Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Desserts, Snacks And Salads
- A Complete List Of Foods You Should And Shouldn’t Eat
- All The Health Benefits You’ll Get By Going Keto
- How To Avoid The Common Mistakes All Beginners Make While Starting The Keto Diet
- Ketogenic FAQs: Answers To All The Most Common Questions About The Ketogenic Diet
You’ll learn how to start the Keto diet successfully with a step-by-step process on how to begin, as well as an extensive list of foods that can and cannot be eaten, so you will be able to know from the start exactly what you should be eating. You’ll also find a 30-day meal planning guide along with all the recipes so you can begin planning and hop right away, no need to research for recipes!
Some recipes you’ll find in this book:
- Garlic Cedar Plank Salmon
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- Tuna Lettuce Wrap With Avocado Yogurt Dressing
- Chicken and Cilantro Salad
- Grilled Salmon with Avocado Bruschetta
- Steak With Balsamic Tomatoes
- California Spicy Crab Stuffed Avocado
- Chicken Pesto Bake
- Zucchini Rolls
- Sausage Stuffed Zucchini with Mozzarella Cheese
- Steak Kebabs with Chimichurri
- Flourless Chocolate Keto Brownies
- Cinnamon Pecan Bars
- Raspberry Lemon Cupcakes
- And Much More
And the best part is, these recipes actually taste good, because remember, being on a diet doesn’t have to mean eating flavorless food.