|Product Dimensions||7 x 21 x 7 cm; 13.64 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||13.6 kg|
Kenwood Chef XL Sense, Stand Mixer - Kitchen Machine, KVL6100T, Silver/White
|Item dimensions L x W x H||7 x 21 x 7 centimetres|
|Item weight||13.64 Kilograms|
About this item
- Create light mousses and fluffy soufflés with the unique Folding Tool attachment - Effortlessly fold heavy and light ingredients together and to create perfectly airy and fluffy mixtures every time
- Dedicated high-quality bowl tools to help you bake all your favourites - attachments and tools included are: Creaming Beater, Dough Hook, Flat k-Beater, Whisk, Folding tool and also Splashguard and Spatula
- The large 6.7L mixing bowl is ideal for larger baking tasks and thanks to the adjustable bowl tools smaller quantities are mixed to perfection also
- The 1400W motor maintains speed and power even under heavy loads
- Electronic speed control allows complete control while mixing with the choice of variable speeds + pulse – Plus, dishwasher safe parts
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Surprising and delighting family and friends with your home baking skills is now even easier than you might think. The Kenwood chef xl sense has been designed and engineered to guarantee that you get amazing results, every time. The chef xl sense features a large 6.7 liter mixing bowl, making it easy to pour your ingredients straight into the bowl. Everything, from the built-in bowl handles to the easy fit splashguard with extra-large feed chute, is designed to be effortless and easy to use. The chef xl sense comes complete with 5 dedicated bowl tools to help you bake all your favorites.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Had to get used to swapping the attachments - for example after creaming butter & sugar, then changing over to “K” beater to beat in flour.
Love the big mixing bowl. Not keen on the splash guard as you can’t see right into the bowl with it on - I use it without it.
Very quiet whilst on - my husband didn’t even know I was using it!