|Number of Items||1|
|Sport||Camping & Hiking, Outdoor Lifestyle|
|Product Dimensions||63.5 x 38.1 x 30.48 cm; 1.19 Kilograms|
Kelty Redwing 44 Backpack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kelty Redwing 44 Liter Backpack Limited Run Colorway - Dark Shadow | Kelty's flagship backpack gets a fresh color update, for one production run only.
- Features: Top Loading, Top Lid converts to Sling Pack, Zippered side pockets, front pocket w/ organization, Stretch front pouch, Hydration Compatible
- Suspension Features: HDPE frame sheet, Hex Mesh back panel, shoulder straps and waist belt, ventilating back panel, Sternum strap, Load lifter straps
- Dimensions: Size (L x W x D) 25 x 15 x 12 in, Weight 2 lbs 10 oz, Volume 44 L, Torso Size 14. 5 - 18. 5 in
- Pockets: 1 interior slip, 7 exterior , key fob and body fabric-poly 420D small back Stafford. Reinforcement 75x150D Tasser Coal
- Pockets: 1 interior slip, 7 exterior
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Redwing 44 is the perfect size for quick getaways, whether on the trail or in the air. Hybrid-loading U-zipper design works as both a top loader and panel loader, allowing easy access to all your gear. An additional stash pocket on the front of the pack makes it easy to tuck away a jacket or hoodie, and inside we've updated the organizers for maps, electronics, pens, and other travel essentials. The hydration sleeve is a dual-use pocket that can carry a laptop without worries. Light Beam single aluminum stay and Dynamic AirFlow back panel keep your load stable and comfortable. Whether your journey takes you to the streets of Chicago or the canyons of Colorado, the Redwing 44 has you covered.
From the manufacturer
Limited Edition Dark Shadow Colorway
Kelty: noun | \kel-tee\ (1) activity engaged in for enjoyment and recreation. (2) a replacement for something way more fun.
At Kelty, pranks on the boss, bring your pet to work day, and working with the sound turned up aren't perks for our crew, they're our daily jams. The whole 'work hard play hard' thing is actually reversed for us. Here, playing outside is why we're here.
Kelty gives you the easy and spontaneous excuse you need to get out there and escape from the mundane. We build great tents, sleeping bags, and backpacks that are made to last and inspire you to rediscover the joy of spontaneous play. Everyday
Kelty Redwing 44 Backpack Limited Run Colorway - Dark Shadow
Kelty's flagship backpack gets a fresh color update, for one production run only.
Take flight with the best-selling pack in our lineup: the Redwing. The Redwing 44 features a single Lightbeam aluminum stay with framesheet, a hex mesh padded back panel and waistbelt, and padded shoulder straps that make it comfortable to carry. Embark on your next outdoor adventure with your essential gear and personal items stashed inside this rugged backpack from Kelty.
- Dual side pockets
- Front pocket with organization
- Front Stash pocket with closure hook
- Top stash pocket
- Side compression straps
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do like the NON tactical look of the Redwing 44 though. The green or blue color option would ironically be even more of a low key, grey man look but I just loved that grey color. As a lightweight travel or hiking bag where you're not going to get it scuffed or scratched this bag is good. It DOES feel like the material would tear easily though, keep that in mind. Lightweight yes, but it comes at a price when you sacrifice durability. I like it, but if I knew the material was that thin I wouldn't have bought it. For anyone looking for a bugout bag, I'd recommend either get the slightly heavier Kelty Redwing Tactical series or go more heavy duty with a 5.11 or Blackhawk etc.
- Nice capacity, lot of compartments.
- Material is a bit thin compare to other bags within the same price range.
- Zips of the main compartment can be easily mistaken for the zips of the lid and vice versa.