- Product Dimensions: 25.4 x 11.8 x 36.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.3 Kg
- ASIN: B07K8BGJ9X
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 25 September 2018
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
56 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- #1 in Cereals & Breakfast Bars
Kellogg's Nutri Grain, 1200 g
- Based on protein per 100g of RTE cereals sold in AU and NZ 9/17. Nutria-Grain Original cereal contains an average of 620kJ of energy per serve. Increasing protein intake increases feelings of fullness as part of a healthy varied diet
- Iron Man Food
- Good source of B1, B2 and niacin
- Source of Calcium
- Source of Protein
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Legal Disclaimer:Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Ingredients:Cereals (46%)(wheat flour, oatmeal, maize flour), sugar, wheat protein, maltodextrin, molasses, oat fibre, salt, minerals (calcium carbonate, iron), barley malt extract, raising agent (potassium bicarbonate), flavour, natural colour (paprika, turmeric), vitamins (vitamin C, niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, folate).Contains cereals containing gluten.May contain traces of peanuts and/or tree nuts.
Directions:Just a milk or eat as a snack out of the box
From the manufacturer
Nutri-Grain cereal is one of the highest protein cereals*. Fuel them with energy and help them feel fuller with protein^ to kick-start the day.
Nutri-Grain Original cereal has the classic malty taste and crunch they love, and is also 4 health stars.
*Based on protein per 100g of RTE cereals sold in major Australian and New Zealand Supermarkets September 2017. ^Nutri-Grain Original cereal contains an average of 620kJ of energy per serve. Increasing protein intake increases feelings of fullness as part of a healthy varied diet.
Create something awesome with Nutri-Grain cereal
Nutri-Grain Banana Split
Add the crunch of Nutri-Grain cereal to mix up this classic recipe.
Bake your own delicious muesli bars at home - filled with Nutri-Grain cereal, fruit and nuts.
Add some Nutri-Grain to your favourite smoothie recipe for that great malty taste.
Our famous Nutri-Grain Nuts and Bolts recipe
A crunchy, tasty, sweet and savoury snack that is great for BBQs, movie nights or hiking on the go!
- Melt oil and butter together over low heat.
- Add worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, paprika and cayenne pepper to butter/oil mixture.
- Combine Nutri-Grain and mixed nuts and spread evenly into a large baking dish.
- Pour butter/oil mixture over Nutri-Grain and nuts and bake in a slow oven (125ºC) for approximately one hour, turning every 15 minutes with an egg slice.
- Allow to cool before serving, then store in an airtight container.
- 250g butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 500g Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain
- 500g salted mixed nuts