- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 5.4 x 3.2 cm ; 31.8 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 40.8 g
- Item Model Number: 100504112
- ASIN: B004GHBZKM
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 24 January 2018
- Customer Reviews: 960 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
3,823 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #101 in Small Animals
Kaytee Perfect Chews for Guinea Pigs
- The Perfect Chew for guinea pigs includes orange slices, wood balls, a wood log and a block in brilliant orange, red and yellow colors
- A completely chewable toy with a metal attachment hook make it easy to hang in any habitat
- Helps reduce boredom in small animals and provide your pet with hours of playtime fun
- Pet safe natural chewable material
- For guinea pigs or other small animals
Size: 6.5 x 2.1 x 1.2 inches ; 1.6 ounces
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The perfect chew designed specifically for your pet! The combination of crunchy textures helps clean and trim teeth while satisfying the small animal instinct to chew and gnaw. The Chew Toy hangs anywhere in your pet's cage! has numerous colorful chews on a wood skewer that is topped with a clasp for easy attachment to your pets cage or habitat.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top international reviews
So, a three star review is based on my overall satisfaction with the item, that is not to say for others it could easily be a five star. There are no faults or issues with the wood, and the clip is fairly handy for our cage (and most cages should be able to easily use this for height adjustment or perfect placement).
The only minimal design flaw I see is when it is used clipped as intended. This only presents a certain angle to reaching teeth and limits any nibbling to the bottom edges. While it can swivel on the clip, but having wider segments (like the wedges and the rod) prevents it from turning in place so that the animals get different sides. It hangs flush with side of cage for us, so we have to move it around.
Perhaps more dextrous, chewing animals may be able to do more with it (our last rat was good with gripping and moving toys) and I appreciate other's pets may just be more interested in it than ours are. We just find other toys more interesting to ours. As such, we would not likely buy this item again, but do not regret having purchased it this time.