I have a profound fascination -- almost like a memory -- with this part of the world and an equal love of the traditional foods, so it was with high hopes that I purchased "Kaukasis: A Cookbook". Knowing how much time and work goes into writing and producing any book, I shy away from giving a negative review. Let me gently say that while the recipes may be good, there was nothing about this book that enticed me try any of them. Much of the difficulty lies in the format ... how this book is laid out and presented. And some of the difficulty is in the photography, which often is dark and/or dismal.
With sincere apologies to the author, I will keep this cookery book as a reference, but most likely will cook from others.
- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group; 1 edition (10 August 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1784721646
- ISBN-13: 978-1784721640
- Product Dimensions: 24.7 x 2.7 x 19.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.1 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 42,956 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)