- Product Dimensions: 38.6 x 33.8 x 8.4 cm ; 1.66 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.9 Kg
- Item Model Number: XZ342BN
- ASIN: B00KHGKGZG
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 26 August 2018
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
14,879 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #20 in Briefcases
Kattee Men's Leather Satchel Briefcase, 15.6" Laptop Messenger Shoulder Bag Tote
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full grain Crazy-Horse Genuine Cow Leather, 100% Brand New & High Quality, with logo and label of Kattee brand. Kattee is an US registered trademark, unauthorized sale without permission, we will investigated for legal responsibility
- Genuine leather and antique brass hardware top handle; Adjustable, padded and detachable leather & braid shoulder strap
- Front flat with twin buckles decoration and push button closure is great for quick-access items, inside with zipper closure, maximum security for valuables is guaranteed
- Interior with compartment pocket which can store your up-to-15.6" laptop or A4 files, back wall zipper pocket, wallet holder, cell phone holder and 2 pen holders
- Back exterior with zipper pocket can also store your IPAD, if you want the bag in small size, you can find the product at the listing: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B00HF3QOGO
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A successful man usually needs a nice briefcase which can be used in office, meeting, business travelling or daily life, this is just the one!
Vintage Crazy Horse leather and special twin buckle decoration freshen up this Kattee leather satchel handbag. Designed with top handles and adjustable shoulder strap, you could use it as a handbag, shoulder bag or cross-body bag.
Net weight: 1.95kg
Dimensions: L*D*H = 41.1 *8.3 *29.9cm
1. There may be a bit smell when you get this bag, since it's new & unused. You could open the package and put it in a ventilate place for a few hours, then the smell will fade away.
2. Because each piece is individually crafted, the color may vary slightly.
3. The distinguishing feature of Crazy-horse leather is that there are some disordered scratches on the surface. So it can present the style of retro and wildness. When you scrape it widely, the trace will be appeared. If the trace is not obvious, you can wipe it gently, then the trace will be less.
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This bag is tough....like RM Williams tough.
The seems are well sewn, the leather is thick and strong and the buckles are all good quality. I fit a 2lt drink bottle, laptop, tablet, Bose earphones case, keys, wallet, mouse and adapters with ease!
Buy this bag. You won't regret it!
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
-Leather quality / top grain cowhide
-“Crazy-horse” Leather finish / pre-conditioned / pre-oiled
-Zippers and snap buckles
-Exterior zipper pocket
-No fully enclosed padded pocket to protect a laptop. The divider is padded, but the back side of the pocket where I want to put my laptop is not. I already have a case so I should be okay but I am going to use my old padded case just to be careful.
I have had this bag for a little over a year now so I wanted to give an update of how it has held up. In short, I still love this bag. I use it everyday and am very rough with it. All of the leather and stitching still looks good and has held up well. The only failure I have had is with the buckles. Both buckles have broken and had to be removed. The bag still functions fine as a shoulder bag but I can't really carry it by the handle anymore. That is fairly annoying but I still love the bag. As a result, I am lowering the rating to 4 stars. I still use it everyday though and have no plans of replacing it anytime soon. However, if the seller provided replacement buckles, it would be a five-star product again.
Second Update: 2 months after previous update
I contacted the seller to see if they would replace the broken buckles. They promptly responded requesting pictures of the broken buckles which I sent, no problem. Long story short, they did replace the buckles for a cost of $15, which I guess isn't totally unreasonable. The only ridiculous part of the process was the shipping. It took a solid month and a half for the product to arrive. Ultimately though, they fit great, look great, and restore my bag to its former glory. Hopefully these last longer then the originals.
I wanted to take a few minutes to review this product because most of the reviews already posted are either really good or really bad. Thus, I wanted to address some of the concerns the negative reviews hit on.
Color rubbing off onto clothing: This was the one thing I was most worried about so I was very cautious when I first got it. Initially I took a white cloth and rubbed it all over the bag to see if any color came off. I didn't see any so I slowly started rubbing harder and harder until I was practically scratching the baf through the cloth. Still no color bleeding. Then I wet the cloth and repeated the process. Still no bleeding. On the first day I used it I even got caught in a massive thunderstorm and still no bleeding of color onto other surfaces.
Stitching tearing: This item was a little harder to test without actually damaging the bag but I looked over the stitching and it all seems very strong. I am no leather master but it feels very sturdy. I even went as far as trying to pull the corner apart and I didn't find any give. I also went through a similar process with the shoulder strap and got similar results. Both seem fairly strong for now. A year down the road, who knows.
Terrible smell: This item has an incredibly strong leather smell to it. I personally love the smell of leather so I really enjoy it. In fact, my local carwash even has leather as an option for air freshener (I hate that artificial smell though). With that said, if you don't like the smell of leather, your not going to like this bag. It will fade over time but initially it is very strong.
With all that said, I really like this bag so far. The only two caveats I have so far are the buckles and the shoulder strap. I find the buckles to be hard to open sometimes because I have never had buckles like these before. However, I will get used to them. The shoulder strap on the other hand is just an awkward length. With it adjusted the way I like it, the buckle falls directly on my shoulder making it not very comfortable to use when fully loaded. Thus, I am forced to adjust the strap to a bit longer than I would prefer.
Overall, it is a very stylish bag and I am very excited to see how the leather breaks in over time! Highly recommend, especially for this price.
Negatives: as I've said above it's a little on the heavier side. But this is hardly a negative. leather is heavier. Hopefully this helps guys! Enjoy!
The leather is great, and should look even better with age. It WILL show scratches, but the more scratches it shows, the more character the bag has. The bag is made of thick, durable leather, so it's a little heavy, even when empty. I'm a bigger guy though, so that's no problem for me.
The bag shipped from China, so it was a bit of a mystery when it was actually going to show up. The estimate was that it would show up in a month, and it came four days later. Also, it was wrapped in several bags and layers of packing tape. When I took the bag out of the packaging, it had a strong chemical smell, likely because it had been packed for so long. A few days of airing out helped a lot, and now it just has a subtle leather smell. You could probably put the bag in a sunny spot for a few hours to speed up that process.
All in all, a bag like this for this price is a steal. There are probably better bags out there, but you're going to pay a bundle for them.