You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Kakadu Calling: Stories for Kids Kindle Edition
See all 3 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Monthly Deals
New deals each month starting at $1.49. Learn more
From ‘Dinky the Dingo’ to ‘Finding My Way Home,’ Jane Christophersen presents an engaging collection of short stories for young readers. Jane reveals the wonders of daily life in the bush and includes messages about caring for the environment and retaining culture. Kakadu Calling is an excellent book for children developing their reading skills. Jane’s style makes it easy reading for young people. Jane includes moral points and addresses issues such as independence, identity, remoteness and cultural connection, that are related to children today.
Jane Garlil Christophersen is a respected elder of the Bunitj people of Kakadu National Park, Arhnem Land Northern Territory, Australia. She was raised in Kakadu during her early years, living off the land.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Geography & Cultures > Explore the World > Australia & Oceania
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Story Collections
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's & Young Adult > Literature > Short Story Collections
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's & Young Adult > People & Places > Explore the World > Australia & Oceania
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's & Young Adult > People & Places > Explore the World > Fiction > Australia & Oceania