|Number of Items||1|
|Item Model Number||Kahtoola|
|Product Dimensions||22.86 x 15.24 x 7.62 cm; 254.01 Grams|
Kahtoola NANOspikes Footwear Traction
|Item weight||0.56 Pounds|
About this item
- Ultralight, low profile winter traction device
- Evolved spike design bites into icy sidewalks and roads
- 10 Tungsten Carbide spikes per foot on all sizes
- Weight Per Pair: Extra Small 7.2 oz., Small 7.5 oz., Medium 8.0 oz., Large 8.3 oz., Extra Large 9.0 oz.
- Please refer to Kahtoola sizing chart included in product images. 1 Year Warranty. Shoes not included.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Calling all runners: Winter training made possible with Kahtoola's newest product. NANOspikes winter footwear traction is an ultralight, low profile winter traction device. The evolved spike design bites into icy sidewalks and roads.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The Nanospikes have really given me piece of mind that I would have better traction when running in icy conditions. I honestly feel safer with them.
When I originally received them I worried the spikes might get worn down quickly if used on plain concrete (since the ice covers the side walk in patches and not completely) but I have found they are very durable. They are also easy to clean and care for.
Would definitely recommend to winter runners who run either in the road or sidewalk.