- Boxed-product Weight: 454 g
- Item Model Number: KP560MC2
- ASIN: B00DWXAU7U
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 2 October 2013
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
|Price:||+ $12.16 Delivery|
- Straight-leg jean with whiskered hips and embroidered back pockets
- Five-pocket styling
- Contrast stitching
- Inseam: 31",Leg Opening: 14",Rise: 9"
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
KUT from the Kloth
Here at Kut from the Kloth, we have spent years perfecting the art of well-designed denim. Our denims have the right amount of stretch with excellent recovery, contouring your curves in all the right places. KUT jeans are crafted with an obsession for the perfect fit. All of our jeans are constructed with a high back rise, a mid-rise front, and plenty of coverage on the sides. From skinnies to boyfriends, to the ever-loved boot cut, there’s something for everyone in our diverse collection.
|Catherine Boyfriend Jean||Diana Skinny Jean||Mia Toothpick Skinny||Natalie Bootcut Jean||Stevie Straight Leg Jean|
|Description||Relaxed fit, cut straight through the leg, and rolled at the cuff||Relaxed, mid-rise, ultra-comfortable, body-hugging skinny jean||Curve-hugging super skinnies fit slim through the entire leg||Designed with a slightly higher rise on the side to emphasize an hourglass figure||Mid-rise, easy-fit, straight leg jean hugs the hips and falls straight to the hemline|
|Available in Petite Sizes/Short||✓||✓||-||✓||-|
|Available in Plus/Long Sizes||✓||✓||-||✓||-|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
About me: A mom in my late 30s, I can wear these in my casual work environment and around town. I am 5'8" and around 150 lbs, fairly straight body type. I have a long torso and these are barely long enough; so if you are taller than me or leggy, they might be too short. I usually wear a size 8, and I bought these in size 8 and 10. I returned the 10.
I am impressed enough by the fabric and the fit that I will start looking for other pants by this company.