|Product Dimensions||21.08 x 2.29 x 0.25 cm; 79.95 Grams|
KUBEY KU046TI Folding Pocket Knife D2 Steel and Titanium Alloy Handle 8.3" Overall, with Pocket Clip, Gray
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High performance D2 steel blade, flat grind, sand blast finish, the blade is sharp out of the box, has good toughness
- Ti-6AL4V Titanium handle and back spacer, light and durable, offer comfortable grip
- Titanium frame lock provides that the blade will stay in place while its unfolded, anodized pocket clip convenient for carry
- Overall length 8.3-inch, blade length 3.5-inch, blade thickness 3.0 mm, hardness hrc59-61, net weight 2.8 oz.
- Good choice for camping, survival, rescue, fishing, climbing, hiking, travel and everyday carrying
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Kubey Knife Co.,Ltd. (KUBEY) was founded in 2014 to design and manufacture knives and tools that knife users would be happy to own, carry, and use. This has meant that every Kubey knife must be of the highest quality. Whether it’s a hardworking pocket knife, a fixed blade knife, a every day carry knife, or a special collectors’ edition, Kubey always chooses appropriate, high-quality materials and is dedicated to intensive craftsmanship. Along with extremely tight tolerances and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, this ensures that Kubey knives provide a lifetime of performance.