|Number of Blades||1|
|Package Dimensions||25.7 x 6.3 x 4.2 cm; 168.11 Grams|
KUBEY KU157 Fixed Blade Knife D2 Steel and G10 Handle Full Tang Design, 8.9" Overall Length, GrayTitanium
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full-tang fixed-blade outdoor knife with a 4.2-inch hardened D2 steel blade is ideal for cutting, food prep, and cutting tinder
- High-quality D2 steel is razor sharp and exceptionally tough; carbon steel blade holds the edge well and excellent wear resistance
- High-quality D2 steel is razor sharp and exceptionally tough; carboTextured, high-friction g10 grip sits comfortably in the hand, for greater control, safety, and performance, especially in wet and cold conditionsn steel blade holds the edge well and excellent wear resistance
- Blade length: 4.17 inches (106 mm), blade thickness: 0.17 inch (4.4 mm), overall length: 8.9 inches (227 mm), knife weight : 5.9 oz. (168 g)
- Includes a black-matching kydex sheath; Utility tools for outdoor camping survival and daily work
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Kubey Knife Co.,Ltd. (KUBEY) was founded in 2014 to design and manufacture knives and tools that knife users would be happy to own, carry, and use. This has meant that every Kubey knife must be of the highest quality. Whether it’s a hardworking pocket knife, a fixed blade knife, a every day carry knife, or a special collectors’ edition, Kubey always chooses appropriate, high-quality materials and is dedicated to intensive craftsmanship. Along with extremely tight tolerances and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, this ensures that Kubey knives provide a lifetime of performance.