|Number of Blades||1|
|Package Dimensions||27.94 x 7.11 x 4.83 cm; 374.21 Grams|
KUBEY KU160 Fixed Blade Knife D2 Steel and African Blackwood Handle Full Tang Design, 9.4" Overall Length
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DIMENSIONS: 9.4 inch (23.9 cm) overall length with a blade length of 4.7 inches (12.0 cm) and a weight of 0.82 lbs (374 g)
- RAZOR SHARP: Blade is made of High Performance D2 steel with 60 hrc, strong toughness and high wear resistance
- BEST CHOICE: Knife features a Full Tang design built in african blackwood handle perfect for outdoor heavy work
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the hand guard
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient black, multi-carry option kydex belt sheath
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Kubey Knife Co.,Ltd. (KUBEY) was founded in 2014 to design and manufacture knives and tools that knife users would be happy to own, carry, and use. This has meant that every Kubey knife must be of the highest quality. Whether it’s a hardworking pocket knife, a fixed blade knife, a every day carry knife, or a special collectors’ edition, Kubey always chooses appropriate, high-quality materials and is dedicated to intensive craftsmanship. Along with extremely tight tolerances and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, this ensures that Kubey knives provide a lifetime of performance.