|Product Dimensions||190.5 x 60.96 x 5.08 cm; 481 Grams|
KOR Outdoors Camping Pad - Inflatable Outdoor Sleeping Mat with Built-in Pillow - Ultra Lightweight, Compact and Portable - Double Insulated Air Support Cells - Heavy Duty Camp, Backpacking Mattress
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STAY WILD & COMFORTABLE - Get a great night's sleep while outdoors! Our backpacking pad has cushiony air cells that offer great support and a thick built-in pillow for resting your head.
- LIGHT & PORTABLE - The perfect choice for backpackers, campers, and mountaineers, our inflatable sleeping mat is lightweight (16 oz) and takes up very little space while packed.
- EASY TO INFLATE - Unlike other camping mattresses, our product doesn't need a pump. You can inflate it in 10-15 breaths, and it has an easy to use valve for quickly releasing stored air.
- DURABLE & AIR LEAK PROOF - The 40D Ripstop nylon fabric makes this camping pad rugged and tough. Its double insulated, hexagonal cell design limits air movement and heat loss.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We are a USA-based, veteran owned business that puts your satisfaction first. If you aren't happy with this backpacking sleeping pad, contact us and we will make it right.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hate sleeping on hard dirt and pointy rocks?
Of course you do, that’s a silly question. It's the one part of camping that no one really enjoys. When the sun comes down and everyone heads to their tents, you’d give anything to be in your soft, comfy bed.
Unless you’re one of those people who are into glamping, that’s not a realistic wish. But we’re happy to offer the next best thing. Here’s an alternative to those hard and thin roll up mats.
Sleep comfortably anywhere with this Camping Pad by KOR Outdoors!
Even if you gave up on every other convenience, there’s no reason to sacrifice your comfort and sleep, too. Our camping pad is the perfect choice for sleeping outdoors in blissful comfort! The air cells provide amazing support, letting you feel like you’re resting on a bed of air. Sleep directly on the floor of your tent or use it to pad your hammock.
Our product is designed for the modern day adventurer’s needs. It is lightweight, folds to an extremely compact size, and doesn’t even need a pump to inflate! Just 10 to 15 breaths will inflate it to a 75" x 25" x 2" size. When it’s time to pack up, just open the valve, and in seconds, it deflates down to 9” x 3” x 3”.
This camping pad is tough enough to stand up to whatever Mother Nature throws at it. We have made it out of 40D Ripstop nylon fabric with a TPU lamination layer for impressive durability. Its double deck air valve makes it simple to inflate and deflate. Open the top valve to add air, and the second valve to release air. That easy.
What else should you know about our camping pad?
✅ Measures 75" x 23" x 2", with a pillow thickness of 6.7”
✅ Packs down to a tiny 9” x 3” x 3” size
✅ 16 oz weight
Never put up with a terrible camping mat again. Add this Camping Pad by KOR Outdoors to your cart TODAY!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Be ready to wake up a few hours in, lying on the cold hard ground.
Pros: I loved the price point and its light weight. It was easy to inflate and deflate and it fit well in my pack. I'm only 5ft 5in tall, and this pad was plenty long for me so if you are taller it might work for you. I also liked that I could fold the pillow section towards the rest of the mat and get some more height out of it if I wanted to lie on my side. I was not cold, and this could probably fit inside most sleeping bags if that's what you're after.
Cons: Not for side sleepers or those who toss and turn! This thing definitely bottoms out and is too thin for me. I woke up with achy hips after a horrible fitful sleep on night one and was dreading night two (I am a woman and I am bigger in the hips). The built-in pillow is only truly comfortable if you sleep on your back. I fell asleep on my back for night two, and was more comfortable in that position overall, even though my butt bottomed out. I just can't make peace with a sleeping pad that forces me into a sleeping position that I don't like/have trouble falling asleep in. I tried sleeping on my side with the pillow folded but it always wants to unfold, so this only works for a short period of time.
Bottom line: cheap, lightweight, ok for back sleepers, but thin and uncomfortable. My experience made me realize that I really value comfort so I will be investing in a different sleep pad.