|Sport||Cycling, Running, Camping|
|Item Model Number||852611006274|
|Product Dimensions||7.32 x 8.26 x 27.2 cm; 262 Grams|
KOR Nava BPA Free 650ml Filter Water Bottle
|Price:||+ $11.04 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ALL-NATURAL, COCONUT FILTER: Uses coconut shells to create irresistible H2O. Filters up to 40 gallons. Filter tested and certified to NSF 42 standard to remove chlorine, chloramines, bad taste and odors found in tap water.
- BEST OF BOTH GLASS AND PLASTIC: Made with Eastman Tritan Copolyester, gone are the days of residual taste or color transfer and welcome a bottle that’s BPA free, crystal clear, light, and shatterproof.
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL- Filters tap water anywhere so you never have to worry about $10 bottled waters at the airport or hotels! Easy to slip into backpacks, gym bags, totes, and purses with locked lid, silicone seal, and no leakage!
- EASY CLEAN, EASY FLOW- Over Engineered mouthpiece to give you a phenomenal drinking experience.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY AND SAME-DAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT: We are dedicated to quality, so if there is a manufacturer defect, we got you!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The KOR Nava bottle is perfect for those on-the-go who never compromise on their water's taste or quality. Featuring a coconut-shell filter straw, hands-free push-button cap, and KOR's Easy-Flow technology for rapid water flow, this bottle allows you to have pure water wherever you are. Hygienic cap design completely protects the spout when not in use; opens with the push of a button. Versatile for men, women, and children Includes 1 starter filter and 1 filter straw with each vessel.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
When researching this product, my ultimate goal was turning a new leaf away from disposable water bottles. The guilt was killing me but problem is I drink water ( which I never did) a lot. I enjoy everything about the disposable store brand bottles except that it’s disposable and a travesty to our environment.
In my findings, The Kor Nova is very easy to assemble, and easy to clean. I love the slender design of the bottle. It is modern and has a nice feel to it. I love the slight spring action design in the mouth piece and the concept of the coconut filter. The bottle is a bit pricy but I feel the company is truly out to please.
When I first opened my new find, I hurried to get started but found the taste of plastic and newness to be quite noticeable. So I soaked it in a combination of water, dish soap, and baking soda, for over a day. That helped considerably, but I find that taste returning as I continue use.
The bottle is not insulated so you water will become room temperature quickly. You cannot infuse it for the purpose of damage to the filter. The size of the mouth piece is wider then I’m comfortable with, and needs to basically be primed each time I go for a sip/drink but the company hints in their video that it’s necessary because of the filter. I’m not sure if it’s the amount of effort of sucking or the actual coconut filter that leaves a dryness on the roof of my mouth therefore I never get that quenched satisfaction. I’m not sure this will suffice long term as I so wanted it to, and feel I will keep searching for the right fit for me. On the flip side, each day of use is less disposable plastic waste added to our landfills.
The one thing I'm not so happy about is twisting the cap back on, you have to work at it a bit sometimes to ensure it's on correct, if not you will dribble tons of water. Other than that I think it's a great water bottle. I've given away and thrown away most of the others that I had.