KLOUD City Two-Layer lint Jewelry Box Organizer Display Storage case with Lock (Blue)
|Price:||+ $18.61 Delivery|
- Ship by AMAZON. Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.2" x 10.2" x 3.2".
- Made of medium density fiberboard and covered with soft lint.
- Two-layers and removable design provides more space.Earrings, rings, brackets, necklaces can be held.
- Brand: KLOUD City--THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE & 100% WARRANTY - With our famous 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can have peace of mind. If for any reason you're not completely happy with your purchase- if it breaks, if it's damaged in shipping, or even if you change your mind - simply let us know and we will either replace it or refund your money, your choice!.
- Free KLOUD City mobile phone case is included.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This compact jewelry case will help you to keep your jewelry and small things in good order with its divided slots. It is a good gift for girls or women.Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.2" x 10.2" x 3.2".
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
This was better than I expected. I almost didn’t buy it because on the pictures it seems like the lock is either broken, or very much bound to break in the next use. I was surprised to see that the quality was supperior when I received it at my house.
Manufacters: please change your product’s pic!
This product was put in the cargo hold in the bottom of a cardboard box. Not a single tangled necklace on the other side.
The only weakness of the box is it’s clasp. It only really clicks shut when it’s locked, but the lock holds well. Don’t count on it for security though!
2. Material is cool
3. Lots of little slots
1. The lock doesn’t click all the way (see pic)
2. You need TWO hands to open. Inconvenient if used daily
3. Strings hang out of the sides if not closes carefully. More inconvenience. See pics
4. The small area for rings feels super cheap. It’s basically a piece of paper covered with material. Usually these are a firm, velvet material. The paper feels so cheap for my expensive jewelry.
5. Heavy. Definitely not something to travel with. It would have trouble fitting in a hotels lockbox.
I’ll probably use it for a month but I don’t like it
Quality: a little lacking, as the fabric is already buckling slightly after a couple weeks. However, it was $17 so no harm, no foul. The fabric otherwise looks nice, and has a nice feel. It is worth noting this is not the anti-tarnish fabric designed for silver.
Design: this fits my purposes, although I wish some of the boxes on the bottom layer were slighty larger. It would be nice if the bottom layer were also slightly deeper. However, most of my jewelry fits, and is both organized and easily accessible.
Price: It was a better price than a lot of similar boxes, and $17. No complaints on this front.
Shipping/customer service: both good. No need to contact and shipped/was received promptly.
This product was purchased as a gift. I recieved it as promised but the box (KLOUD brand on it) that encases the jewelry box was very worn. The jewelry box has a curious smell, the cream stitching seems to be stained from the black box color itself? The glue joints inside are visable (perhaps more so in the black box than other colors) The size of the box is great, as is the design of the actual sections. I am very displeased, am returning the box and was charged half the price of the product to return it...even though it was purchased as a PRIME purchase.