- Product Dimensions: 61.5 x 55.5 x 20.2 cm ; 4.6 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 4.7 Kg
- ASIN: B07D8W66MP
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 23 May 2018
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,753 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #111 in Tissues, Toilet Paper & Sprays
KLEENEX Complete Clean Toilet Paper, 60 Rolls (180 Sheets Per Roll, 15 x 4 Pack, 10cm x 10cm)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- With Clean Ripple technology, specifically designed to provide a superior 3-in-1 combination of softness, strength and absorbency
- Made from ethically sourced fibre that promotes the sustainable management of forests, KLEENEX Toilet Tissue has earned Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification - the highest possible independent standard for responsible forest management
- Recommended for use alongside KLEENEX Flushable Wipes to help you feel shower fresh
- At least 35% thicker sheets vs 2ply toilet tissue designed for a superior clean
- KLEENEX Toilet Paper is hypoallergenic, biodegradable and septic tank safe
Size: 60 Rolls
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- It is nice and soft
- It is toilet paper, past the issues it does achieve its purpose
- Because how delicate it is there is a strong tendency to tear. There is a "right and wrong direction" for wiping, go the wrong way and it will tear 100% of the time, go the right way and you get down to around a 25% tear rate.
- Again because of the delicacy fingers breaking through the paper is a common occurrence.
- This paper leaves small paper dusty fragments all over your bathroom/toilet room. I have never had this with any other toilet paper.
This paper is just so flawed compared to its competition like the Quilton 3 Ply I could not possibly recommend buying it as is.
I forgot to add one thing - the ends tend of have a lot of dust. If you're wearing something dark don't hold the end against your clothes (e.g. if you're carrying them) you will end up with a lot of white dust on you.
Great quality, soft, strong.
I'm not sure what else to write about toilet paper without sounding like I'm starting a comedy sketch.