- Product Dimensions: 51.3 x 33.3 x 30.3 cm ; 3.45 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 3.5 Kg
- ASIN: B07C3Y2C4V
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 12 April 2018
- Average Customer Review: 110 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
KLEENEX Complete Clean Toilet Tissue , 45 Rolls
- With CleanRipple technology, specifically designed to provide a 3-in-1 combination of softness, strength and absorbency
- Made from ethically sourced fibre that promotes the sustainable management of forests, Kleenex Toilet Tissue has earned Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification - the highest possible independent standard for responsible forest management
- Recommended for use alongside Kleenex Flushable Wipes to help you feel shower fresh
- At least 35% thicker sheets vs 2ply toilet tissue designed for a superior clean
- Kleenex Toilet Paper is hypoallergenic, biodegradable and septic tank safe
Size: 45 Rolls
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
110 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- It is nice and soft
- It is toilet paper, past the issues it does achieve its purpose
- Because how delicate it is there is a strong tendency to tear. There is a "right and wrong direction" for wiping, go the wrong way and it will tear 100% of the time, go the right way and you get down to around a 25% tear rate.
- Again because of the delicacy fingers breaking through the paper is a common occurrence.
- This paper leaves small paper dusty fragments all over your bathroom/toilet room. I have never had this with any other toilet paper.
This paper is just so flawed compared to its competition like the Quilton 3 Ply I could not possibly recommend buying it as is.
I forgot to add one thing - the ends tend of have a lot of dust. If you're wearing something dark don't hold the end against your clothes (e.g. if you're carrying them) you will end up with a lot of white dust on you.