- Item Weight: 390 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 390 g
- Item Model Number: Oakridge Mid Waterproof
- ASIN: B01AJJSLES
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 13 July 2016
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- Waterproof, lightweight leather and mesh upper
- KEEN dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Hydrophobic mesh lining for dry comfort
- Removable, metatomical eva foot bed
- Compression-molded eva midsole ; Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 size small. We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size ; 4mm multi directional lugs
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
There was no break in time and I wore them to work the day I got them. Walked around on concrete floors all night and they felt great! This is actually about my fifth pair of Keen boots and I will never wear anything else.
I took them on a quick hike - just a mile, up steep rocky terrain with no trail. They're pretty lightweight for a hiking boot, almost as light as my Sketchers hiking shoes but with better ankle protection. The uppers were a little stiff (as is to be expected with new footwear) but they loosened up quite a bit as I went along. The traction was excellent. I took a few incautious steps to see if I could roll my ankle, and while it moved enough for me to feel it, there was no pain or injury. No blisters or hot spots. Overall I'm very pleased with these boots! Can't wait for my hiking trip to Alaska this fall!
EDIT: I’ve now had these boots for about 9 months and still love them. They look nearly brand new still and have taken wear and tear quite well. They are comfy but I would recommend adding an insole of your choice. Because these shoes are so well made, they are relatively stiff in my opinion and this includes the sole of the shoe. After wearing them for several hours as-is, the bottom of my feet start to hurt slightly as there is not a lot of soft padding. Overall, I would still give these shoes five stars and would purchase them again.
1. Durability is excellent
2. Comfort is excellent
3. Grip is excellent
4. Don't believe for a second that these boots are waterproof. Just to add a little more protection before we left, I even put 2 coats of waterproofing spray on them. I literally had to ring the water out of my sock multiple times. After an hour or so of hiking it felt like I filled my boots with water as the soles were squishing and completely soaked. If any of you have been on top of a mountain then you know it's freezing cold up there, especially during hunting season. Having cold, wet feet is the LAST thing you want to deal with. It's miserable.
I only recommend these boots for DRY HIKING.