- Product Dimensions: 30.5 x 25.4 x 12.7 cm ; 603 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.4 Kg
- Item Model Number: GYPSUM II MID WP-W-W
- ASIN: B071V91Q4S
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 4 June 2016
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- Waterproof nubuck and mesh upper repels h2o and debris
- KEEN dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Removable, metatomical dual-density eva foot bed
- KEEN zorb eva strobel for shock absorption
- Heel support structure for stability
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Oh, and like my other two pairs of Keens, this boot runs a little small, so order at least a half size up. My regular foot size is a 7 in office shoes, but for hiking boots, I always order 8.5 to give my feet wiggle (swell) room and to be able to wear thicker, more padded socks.
They have a very supportive heel and ankle area. The style is cute, I also bought the Keen Voyageur Mid and while I do prefer the look of that shoe to this one, these have a better fit. They are slightly loose in the front, so they can be worn with a thicker sock.