- Leather And Performance Mesh Upper, Breathable Mesh Lining, Speed Hooks For Easy Lace Adjustment
- Removable, Dual-Density Eva Footbed With Arch Support For All-Day Comfort, Dual-Density Eva Midsole For Lightweight Cushioning
- Keen.All-Terrain Rubber Outsole For Higher-Traction Grip, 4mm Multi-Directional Lugs For Traction, External Stability Shank Delivers Lightweight Support
- Cleansport Nxt For Eco Odor Control, Keen.Dry Waterproof, Breathable Membrane
- Injected Tpu Heel-Capture System For Stability, Leather Mud Shield Repels Debris
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $24.21 delivery
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Sole wore even quicker as I was feeling rocks through the sole as if I were wearing only socks.
Stop allowing our products to be manufactured in China, and then sold to us at absorbent high prices for complete junk, horrible quality. Either Keen, or Amazon is going eat the cost a replacement bc of Payless shoe Quality, yet $130 retail price
Won't be buying Keens again, and I doubt they will replace a pair of 14 month old shoes bc of a complete failure in quality.
The size is just right and the arch support is good.
I always try to break in new shoes, hikers, boots, etc... as quickly as possible. I see no sense in buying something that must fit comfortably and then delaying the break-in process.
As soon as i received the hikers I started wearing them. I have been working on a project where I must stand and move around for hours at a time, the hikers have been very comfortable during the entire time, break-in time was minimal.
Would Buy Again, Would Recommend!
This new pair is a bit lighter than my previous pair, which is great because the only complaint I had about my old pair was that they were heavy.