- We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
- Easy-on heel pull and Torsion stability ESS shank. Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Padded tongue and collar. 4mm multi directional lugs
- Lugged outsole. Contoured heel lock. Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Fit tip-it is running a half size small. Recommend ordering a half size larger than usual size
- Weight 15.4 oz / 436.6 g
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have been purchasing Keen's for years, this purchase is my 4th pair. And not because they are built poorly but because I wear them 40 to 50 hours a week walking on concrete. But something has happened to my beloved Keen, I think we can call it Globalization. When it came time to order my new pair I simply hit reorder on my previous order. Imagine my surprise when they arrived and I could not even get them on. I wear a size 13 and they were literally about a half inch shorter and super narrow. I held them up to my old shoes sole to sole and the toe did not even come close. So disappointed.
Did some research and found that most Keens are now made in China, only a few are made back in Oregon. This may also explain why on a previous order the shoe lace loop broke the fist time I put them on, at least those pair were the proper size, but that was over 2 years ago.
So I went ahead and returned them and ordered a size 14. They came today and they do fit, but they are extremely narrow. The whole point of the wide toe is to give a comfy fit, but these are so narrow that I am not sure I want to chance keeping them and having them not stretch out.
I have heard horror stories about the sole being cut rate now as well, though that does not appear to be the case with these. Although they have changed the inner design of the shoe, arch support is still good but again much to narrow for a shoe that used to pride itself on its comfort.
Amazon as usual was fantastic, but they do not appear to differentiate made in USA and made in China. REI will tell you which shoes from Keen are still made in the USA and which are not, plus they have a one year return no questions asked policy. So if you are afraid, like I am, that you may wear your shoes for a month or two to have them disintegrate you may want to check REI out. At least you can buy ones made in the USA.
It's sad but I may have to say goodbye to Keen.