I thought I felt familiar with Hemi and Reka as they feature in the previous Escape to New Zesland books, but they haven't had a story in their own right until here.
It's a fascinating retrospective into how they first get together - and a total surprise!
This Reka is direct as always but not as self assured,although she puts on a good front. And Hemi is single, fresh into the All Black fame and frankly, just a bit too sure of his own charm. Well that has to change...
We're all allowed one mistake aren't we? But how about a second?
One of my favourite lines is from Reka - just because a mistake feels good, doesn't mean it isn't a mistake. Ouch! Hemi has some work to do.
You don't have to have read any of the previous books to enjoy this, It doesn't depend on any pre- knowledge.
Again, Rosalind James mixes in family loyalties, relationship insecurities and of course, some steamy scenes.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1944 KB
- Print Length: 120 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0988761998
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Bellbird Publishing (31 July 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00LWGZCSG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 109 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #40,629 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)