Ramsey group gets the young kids started early with thinking economics. Do I need that wagon or is it worth the cost? How hard do I have to work to earn the money to buy it? How much do I need to earn and what benefits do I get when I include a charitable cause in my thinking? All good life lessons in short easy to understand stories. Written so that you can use it as a tool to help with beginning readers, which was a side benefit for my granddaughter.
She is now picking up walnuts in the yard to earn some cash to buy those "needed items" while learning to set some aside for future desires.
- Hardcover: 400 pages
- Publisher: Lampo Press (28 October 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1937077888
- ISBN-13: 978-1937077884
- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 5.6 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.9 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 164,179 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)