- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Journey: Collector's Edition [PlayStation 4, PS4]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Import Version - Game fully playable in English - Box in French
- PLEASE NOTE : Region Free / Compatible with US PS4 (only DLC may requires to create an european PSN account)
- Import Version - Game fully playable in English - Box in Nordic
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 17.02 x 13.46 x 1.27 cm; 90.71 Grams
- ASIN : B017T8YVPK
- Item Model Number : SG_B017T8YVPK_US
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
One of the most critically-acclaimed titles of the last generation, Journey, is bringing its eclectic experience to the PlayStation 4 system in 2015. Originally developed by thatgamecomapany, the studio behind the award-winning PlayStation Network titles Flow and Flower, and remastered by Tricky Pixels for the PS4 system, players will have the opportunity to once again explore the exotic adventure in native 1080p resolution while targeting 60 frames per second. Journey garnered over 100 Game of the Year Awards, including wins from Game Developers Choice Awards, DICE Awards and the BAFTA Games Awards. Additionally, the title took home notable awards solely for its Grammy-nominated musical score composed by Austin Wintory. Awakening in an unknown world, the player walks, glides, and flies through a vast and awe-inspiring landscape, while discovering the history of an ancient, mysterious civilization along the way. Journey's innovative approach to online play encourages players to explore this rich interactive environment with strangers who cross their path from time to time and delivers simple gameplay and accessible controls that invite players to explore and experience emotional chords that are still uncommon in video games. By traveling together, they can re-shape the experience