|Product Dimensions||42.55 x 33.32 x 10.16 cm; 1.13 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||1967207|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||1.13 kg|
Baby Jogger Car Seat Adapter Single for Chicco and Peg-Perego - 1967207
|Price:||+ $30.86 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works with Chicco KeyFit 30 and Fit2 infant car seats, Compatible with: city mini, city mini GT, summit X3
- Works with Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4 to 35 infant car seats
- Attaches directly to the stroller, no support bars needed. Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth
- No tools required for this simple, easy installation process and stroller folds with adapter attached
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
• Clip together the adapter parts using the instructions. If you have a Key Fit, don't use the center bar labeled "C" - it's only for the Perego carseat.
• Completely remove the canopy from the stroller. Annoying, but necessary.
• Snap the adapter into the bottom holes on either side of the stroller (where a child's tray would go).
• Now - this is crucial for the seat to snap in properly - unbutton the top snaps of the stroller's seat from either side of the frame. If you don't do this, the foot-end of the carseat will push up against the back of the stroller and won't be able to lock in place.
• And now you can snap the carseat in place. It should lock just as it does into the carseat base. If not, check to see if it's still butting up against the back of the stroller.
This was a serious pain to deal with when getting in and out of airport cabs, going through security, and getting on and off each plane. BUT having the carseat onboard a 6 hour flight, being able to lock it into the City Mini while in the airport, and getting to use the City Mini around town (instead of the carseat caddy) was definitely worth it. So 4 stars for overall effectiveness, despite the design flaws and occasional hassle.