- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 30.5 x 25.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 2 Kg
- Item Model Number: JMC-180SB Black Series Model
- ASIN: B07HBP2N84
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 13 September 2018
- Customer Reviews: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #17 in Hi-Fi Compact Stereo Systems
Jensen Modern Black Series JMC-180SB Wall Mountable Vertical Loading CD Music System, Digital AM/FM Stereo with Speakers, Aux-in, & Headphone Jack Remote Control (Silver)
|Price:||+ $26.08 Delivery|
- ✅ Vertical Loading CD Player, CD-R/RW Compatible, with Digital Display, Multi-function Blue Back-lit LCD Display
- ✅ Digital Radio AM/FM Stereo Receiver with Digital Tuning Radio Digital PLL Receiver with 20 AM + 20 FM Presets and Digital Tuning, Front Aux-In easy connection music devices
- ✅ Skip/Search Forward and Backward Repeat 1 or All Random Play Programmable Memory Wake to Radio, Alarm or CD
- ✅ Alarm Clock, Stereo Speaker System, Stereo Headphone Jack, Wall Mount Kit Included, Remote Control Included
- ✅ Power: AC120V 60Hz Battery Back-up for Clock: 2 x 'AA' (UM-3) (Not included) Remote Control: 1 x Cr2025 Lithium Battery (Included)
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
For the price, this is a lovely CD player/radio/aux input device. It is very easy to mount on the wall (requires simple drilling) & has a surprisingly good sound despite its build. The speakers are detachable & a stand is included in case the user would prefer to set the unit on a table surface. The remote control includes a new battery so it's ready to go out of the box. Although my unit stays on the wall, I could easily lift it off the screws & take it anywhere I liked without touching any tools. Very convenient.
I especially love the CD ALARM function. I use this player to wake up in the morning instead of my crap a** cell phone ring tones which just irritate me before my eyes are even open. Every morning I wake up to a CD at whatever volume I set the night before. This alone has improved the quality of my life haha
My only complaints are that the player automatically places a brief moment between all CD tracks. I own several albums that do not have space between certain songs but the player places a gap between them anyways. Not a deal-breaker, but slightly disruptive if you expect one track to flow continuously into the next. Also, while the digital display has a pleasant blue glow it can be difficult to read except for looking slightly down on the unit. My player is mounted on the wall at about eye-level & most of the time I can't tell what track number I am listening to. Whatever.
Aside these couple of minor gripes, the Jensen CD player exceeds my expectations in this price bracket ($40). Anyone who says they "expected the unit to be larger" should have read the dimensions. Anyone expecting "super-amazing sound quality" out of a $40 plastic unit has no concept of what real speakers even feel like to touch. Do you need a simple player in your kid's room or the kitchen? Do you need an easy-to-use player for your classroom or grandmother that doesn't like techy stuff? It's hard to beat this Jensen player for $40.
I wonder what the customers who said the remote doesn't have a power, or volume button actually ordered, because the remote does almost everything. In fact, the unit does more than I dreamed it would do. So beware of the negative reviews, because the unit is very nice. It doesn't have much bass, but the sound is clear and crisp. I bought it mainly for the radio, and so far it's perfect. I understand that it might be nice for more bass for cd's, but it has enough bass to produce a good overall sound. It's a nice little unit that I will recommend to my friends for use in small rooms. Now after saying all that l hope it does hold up over the long run.