Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $20.79 Delivery
Jenga - Classic Strategy Wood Block Game - 1 or More Players - Kids Toys - Ages 6+
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Keep the tower from crashing down : It takes skill, strategy and luck
- Classic Jenga stands the test of time
- Play solo or with a crowd : Challenge yourself or play with friends
- Genuine hardwood blocks : Simple, solid and timeless
- Includes : 54 Jenga hardwood blocks, stacking sleeve & instructions
- Ideal For: Christmas Presents, Family games night, birthday presents, kids parties, holiday entertainment, wet weather days, camping, gifts, special treats
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Block Balancing Game
Pull out a block, place it on top, but don't let the tower fall! This fun, challenging game is a great game for families and kids ages 6 and up .
Game for 1 or More Players
No friends around? No problem. Play Classic Jenga solo! Practice stacking skills, building the Jenga tower, trying not to let it come tumbling down.
Great Party Game
Liven up a party by bringing out the Jenga game! This classic block stacking game is easy to learn, and makes a great birthday or holiday gift for adults and kids 6 and up.
Legal DisclaimerSuitable for ages 6+
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
32 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* It's Jenga - an instant classic.
* High quality materials justify the price.
* Comes with a stacker that makes life easier, (see footnote below).
* Packaging also has a premium vibrant feel.
* Storage is even simpler.
* C'mon. You ain't here to read cons.
* Fine, it's not talk enough!
Footnote: I recommend stacking the Jenga blocks UPSIDE DOWN inside the stacking box, and then FLIPPING IT so the base is on top so the cardboard is easily removed leaving you with a perfect Jenga stack.
Don't forget that the bottom planks are sometimes the easiest ones to pull out! Plus there are some sweet trick shots to be found in videos online for the experimental player!!
Just be ready for an almighty crash if you are playing on a wooden table!