Jasper National Park, in Alberta, Canada, is renowned for its accessible wilderness. In this eBook, authors Patton and Robinson leverage their decades of hiking experience to create descriptions of over 30 hiking trails specifically suited for day hikers. These trails range from an easy interpretive walk around the outskirts of the town of Jasper to short walks to spectacular waterfalls, to full day outings that end in wildflower meadows high above the treeline.
The Jasper Hiking Guide includes:
• Descriptions of over 30 Jasper hiking trails plus interesting side trips
• "Need to Know" section for every trail
• A trail outline that includes every important landmark or junction along every trail
• A detailed topographical map for each trail
• Planning Your Trip" section that includes information sources, weather, and transportation
• Stunning colour photography