Want to experience Japan at its fullest potential without spending tons of your precious time on a monstrous 800 pages travel guide? Then, “Things I Wish I’D Known Before Going to Japan” is all you need!
In this book, Yuki Fukuyama and Ken Fukuyama will share with you:
- The ultimate Japan itineraries that are improvised for more than 50+ times
- Everything you need to know about Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Hokkaido
- All the essential info like hours of operation, transit tips, prices etc
- The best magical winter destination
- Detailed maps of Japan
- The most updated super cheap budgeting tips
- The best accommodation tips
- Japan’s Best Kept Secrets
- All the best of the best local cuisines
- The events and festivals in Japan
- Much, much more!
About Yuki Fukuyama and Ken Fukuyama
Before serving as a tour guide, they were full-time professors working in Japan National College of Technology. After having their first child in 1986, they have decided to pursue their long-hidden dream of exploring the world. Inspired by their life-changing adventure throughout the world, they have decided to serve as a tour guide. This happy couple has been serving as a Japan local tour guide for more than 30 years now. In their effort to show the world what Japan truly is, they have decided to write a book about it.
Download your copy today!
Take action and experience Japan at its fullest potential now! Get this book for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!