Jabra True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones with Earphones Charging Case & One-Touch Amazon Alexa & 15 Hours Battery, Titanium Black, (Elite 65t)
- The Elite 65t headphones make conversations incredibly clear with true wireless earbuds that feature 4-microphone technology for effective wind noise reduction on calls
- Personalize your sound on your true wireless earbuds with a customizable equalizer and listen to your music the way you want to hear it
- Seamlessly connect the Elite 65t headphones to your smartphone with Bluetooth 5.0 without worrying about audio drop-outs
- Ensure your listening needs are met all day long, with up to 5 hours of battery life from a single charge, and up to 15 hours in total with the pocket-friendly charging case included
- Built to work and guaranteed to last, Elite 65t wireless headphones is IP55 rated, and comes with a 2-year warranty against water and dust (registration required with the Jabra Sound+ app)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The Jabra Sound+ app is the perfect companion to your Jabra headphones – adding extra features and letting you personalise the way you use your Jabra device.
Choose your voice assistant, customise your music profile, modify how much nearby noise you want to hear, keep track of your battery charge, and much more. The app will constantly evolve; delivering new features to further enhance your Jabra experience.
|Jabra Elite 65t||Jabra Elite Active 65t||Jabra Elite Sport||Jabra Elite 65e|
|Wearing style||True wireless||True wireless||True wireless||Around-the-neck|
|Engineered for||Calls and music||Calls, music and sport||Calls, music and sport||Calls and music|
|Battery life||5 hrs, 15 with charge case||5 hrs, 15 with charge case||4.5 hrs, 13.5 with charge case||Up to 8 hrs using ANC, 13 hrs w/o|
|Charging time||< 2 hrs||Rapid charge: 15 mins gives 1.5 hrs battery||< 2 hrs||< 2 hrs|
|Key feature||Wind noise protection||Accelerometer, rapid charge||Built-in heart rate monitor||Professional-grade ANC|
|Microphone||4-microphone technology||4-microphone technology||4-microphone technology||3-Microphone technology|
|Voice command||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant|
|Protected against||Water & dust (IP55)||Sweat & dust (IP56)||Sweat & dust (IP67) waterproof||Water & dust (IP54)|
|Equaliser||Yes - via Jabra Sound+ app||Yes - via Jabra Sound+ app||Yes - via Sport Life app||Yes - via Jabra Sound+ app|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 44 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sound is good, covers bass pretty well, and the option to hear your surroundings works alright. They're not noise cancelling, but they block your ears well enough that you can't hear much of your surroundings with them in.
Call quality is fine.
If you're comfortable with in-ear buds, these shouldn't be uncomfortable for you. I find them comfortable in extended use and they stay in well for me.
Only real issue I have with them is the ~750 millisecond lag they have when I play mobile games that really need real time audio, like PUBG.
1. The charging case is an effort to open at the best of times. I chipped a few fingernails while trying to open it. To redeem myself, I practiced the opening a few times before perfecting it. It certainly requires a knack because if you're not careful you could end up spilling your pods and spending a while on the floor searching for them.
2. Initial pairing took a bit of effort. I had two Bluetooth devices turned on and for a good 5 mins I couldn't get the left piece to produce any sound. Then again, after a few trials I perfected that too.
Now for the good:
1. There is little to fault with these headphones. They are lightweight, really good for listening to music on the go and 2.Alexa is moderately well behaved although she was quite belligerent on the trains,lol choosing to ignore all instructions to her.
3.I'm so glad I picked up a pair of these during the black Friday sales and in a colour of my choice.
1. Very secure fit. No matter how much I shake my head like a madman, the headset does not even budge, let alone fall. I think this is the best feature of this earbud. Does feel slightly uncomfortable for the first few days. After that feels much more comfortable.
2. Media connectivity is awesome. I almost never experience drops. Even if there is a momentary drop when the phone changes pockets, it gets back into sync in a second.
3. Earbuds case is very small and convenient. Fits in any shirt/pant/jacket pocket.
4. One charge = 15 hours usage. very convenient
The "ok" stuff:
1. Sound quality is good, not awesome, but that is expected from true wireless earbuds because of their small size. When I used the small size earplugs, it sounded really bad. With the medium size one which I am using now it sounds much much better.
2. Call quality is good in quiet places and very bad if the place is noisy. I use this for daily on-call meetings in my quiet office cubicle for 2 hours. The other side hears me pretty well. Impossible to talk on this in noisy trams or any other noisy place. I think it's because the noise-cancelling and usual microphones are so close by, so this will be a problem in any small size earbuds.
3. When on a call and you are walking, keeping phone in pocket sometimes affects call quality dramatically to the point that you cannot continue a conversation. Voice distortion and breakage happens on both ends. So when I hold the phone in my hand in a way that there is line of sight between phone and right earbud and call quality is good then. Note that this problem is not there when playing music, I can keep phone in pocket without any issues.
Edit: I have come to understand that sound quality for the person on the other side during a phone call will never be great with any earbuds because background noise cancellation is severely limited due to small size. So I'm returning this to go for an over-the-ear wireless headset.