Jabra Neckband Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Titanium Black, (Elite 65e)
- Enjoy superior conversation quality with 3-microphone call technology that creates a noise-blocking zone – making sure your voice is made crystal-clear
- Business-quality background noise reduction, achieved with powerful hybrid active noise cancellation and sound-isolating earbuds
- Take advantage of day-long power with a battery that lasts up to 8 hours when using Active Noise Cancellation and an incredible 13 hours with ANC turned off
- Listen to your music the way you want to hear it, by personalising your sound with a customisable equalizer
- The Elite 65e headphones are IP54 rated against water and dust (registration required with the Jabra Sound+ app)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Jabra Sound+ app
The Jabra Sound+ app is the perfect companion to your Jabra headphones, adding extra features and letting you personalise the way you use your Jabra device.
Choose your voice assistant, customise your music profile, modify how much nearby noise you want to hear, keep track of your battery charge level, and much more.
|Jabra Elite 25e||Jabra Elite 45e||Jabra Elite 65e||Jabra Elite 65t|
|Wearing style||Around-the-neck||Around-the-neck||Around-the-neck||True wireless|
|Engineered for||Calls and music||Calls and music||Calls and music||Calls and music|
|Charging time||< 2 hrs||15 mins charge = 1 hr battery||< 2 hrs||< 2 hrs|
|Key feature||Call vibration alert||Ambient noise reduction tech||Professional-grade ANC||Wind noise protection|
|Microphone||ECM Omni-directional||2-Microphone technology||3-Microphone technology||4-Microphone technology|
|Voice command||Siri, Google Assistant||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant|
|Protected against||Water & dust (IP54)||Water & dust (IP54)||Water & dust (IP54)||Water & dust (IP55)|
|Equaliser||-||Yes - via Jabra Sound+ app||Yes - via Jabra Sound+ app||Yes - via Jabra Sound+ app|