Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Jabra Elite Active 65t True Wireless Sports Earbuds Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones with Earphones Charging Case & One-Touch Amazon Alexa & 15 Hours Battery, Copper Blue
- Enjoy an active lifestyle and optimize your workouts with the Elite Active 65t headphones featuring track fitness and performance with an integrated motion sensor and secure fitting earbuds
- Personalize your sound on your true wireless earbuds with a customizable equalizer and listen to your music the way you want to hear it
- Seamlessly connect the Elite Active 65t headphones to your smartphone with Bluetooth 5.0 without worrying about audio drop-outs
- Ensure your listening needs are met all day long, with up to 5 hours of battery life from a single charge, and up to 15 hours in total with the pocket-friendly charging case included
- Built to work and guaranteed to last, Elite Active 65t wireless headphone is IP56 rated against water and dust (registration required with the Jabra Sound+ app)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Jabra Sound+ app
The Jabra Sound+ app is the perfect companion to your Jabra headphones, adding extra features and letting you personalise the way you use your Jabra device.
Choose your voice assistant, customise your music profile, modify how much nearby noise you want to hear, keep track of your battery charge and much more. The app will constantly evolve; delivering new features to further enhance your Jabra experience.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 17 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very good audio sounds
Great looking earphones
The only con for me is that its uncomfortable wearing them, its giving me pain on the inner soft bone. Certainly not for everybody's ears, you gotta try them first to see if the fit is perfect. Needless to say, these are great true wireless earphones.
My main issue is when the volume is lower I feel the sound is not that good, once you put the volume up a bit more it seems a bit clearer.
I've experienced some connectivity issues sometimes on the street but suspect it might be the specific area not the earbuds itself. Sometimes if I don't put them on their case for a while and then try to connect again, I have to restart the process of pairing them which is a bit annoying. However, usually if after I use them I put them back on their case the bluetooth connection is seamless.
I use them mainly for working out havent experienced any issues with sweat, etc.
Even though they have controls on the earbuds itself I tend to use my phone more since they are not very easy to access.
I've used them for calls and the microphone works fine.
In general, I think this are good earbuds but due to the price I would except a bit better sound quality, thats why I rated them 3. They have some nice features, like being able to use a microphone to actually hear your surroundings but to be honest its not that good.
1. Lots of micro Bluetooth dropouts. My Apple Powerbeats 3 never drop out.
2. Was expecting much better call quality (ie. People on the other end of the call hearing me), but quality seemed on par with Powerbeats 3
When it comes to making calls unfortunately, they mic seems to capture all the outside noise rather than your voice, so you basically can't make a call or attend a conference call if you are not in a closed, silent room.
I contacted guarantee to try to find a fix, but to no avail. When I tried to return them I was told that I waited too long (I only tried the phone function after a few months).
Wouldn't buy again.