- Buy a selected textbook and get free expedited shipping. Offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Jabra Elite Active 65t True Wireless Sports Earbuds Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones with Earphones Charging Case & One-Touch Amazon Alexa & 15 Hours Battery, Copper Blue
- Enjoy an active lifestyle and optimize your workouts with the Elite Active 65t headphones featuring track fitness and performance with an integrated motion sensor and secure fitting earbuds
- Personalize your sound on your true wireless earbuds with a customizable equalizer and listen to your music the way you want to hear it
- Seamlessly connect the Elite Active 65t headphones to your smartphone with Bluetooth 5.0 without worrying about audio drop-outs
- Ensure your listening needs are met all day long, with up to 5 hours of battery life from a single charge, and up to 15 hours in total with the pocket-friendly charging case included
- Built to work and guaranteed to last, Elite Active 65t wireless headphone is IP56 rated against water and dust (registration required with the Jabra Sound+ app)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Jabra Sound+ app
The Jabra Sound+ app is the perfect companion to your Jabra headphones, adding extra features and letting you personalise the way you use your Jabra device.
Choose your voice assistant, customise your music profile, modify how much nearby noise you want to hear, keep track of your battery charge and much more. The app will constantly evolve; delivering new features to further enhance your Jabra experience.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
101 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Firstly, the box had a ton of spelling mistakes on it, and copy pasted the same blob of text 3 times in different spots.
Second, the devices don't have the correct Bluetooth name when trying to connect, as well as don't connect together, so you can't listen or use both at the same time.
Third, if you watch any unboxing video, you will see there is a black sticker in the charging case, there is no black sticker.
Fourth the light on the earbuds is in the wrong spot, watch any video or product review and you can see the light is above the text, but the light is below the text on this one.
Finally, the sound quality was terrible, even if only 1 ear was working, I can assure you, the quality of these is definitely not Jabra quality, I have had Jabra before and they have definition in the sound, this sounds like cheap earpieces you get on a plane.
Pics as reference show the fake box it came in.
DO NOT BUY unless you want to get scammed
Sound is good, covers bass pretty well, and the option to hear your surroundings works alright. They're not noise cancelling, but they block your ears well enough that you can't hear much of your surroundings with them in.
Call quality is fine.
If you're comfortable with in-ear buds, these shouldn't be uncomfortable for you. I find them comfortable in extended use and they stay in well for me.
Only real issue I have with them is the ~750 millisecond lag they have when I play mobile games that really need real time audio, like PUBG.
Very good audio sounds
Great looking earphones
The only con for me is that its uncomfortable wearing them, its giving me pain on the inner soft bone. Certainly not for everybody's ears, you gotta try them first to see if the fit is perfect. Needless to say, these are great true wireless earphones.