- Buy a selected textbook and get free expedited shipping. Offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Jabra Elite 75t True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones with Earphones Charging Case & One-Touch Amazon Alexa & up to 28 Hours Battery, Titanium Black
- Up to 7.5 hours on a single charge, with the charging case carrying a total of 28 hours. Fast charging feature enables you to get up to an hour of battery from just 15 minutes of charging
- Customisable equaliser built into the Jabra Sound+ app. Simply set your levels; whether you want to boost the bass or turn up the treble, your music will always sound exactly how it should
- With Jabra 4th generation true wireless stability, your music and calls will be more stable, with no wires to get in the way. No audio drop-outs, no interruptions
- Connect to Alexa, Siri or Google Assistant and quickly access the information you need, while Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to seamlessly connect the Elite 75t to your smartphone
- Making and taking calls is always a great experience with the enhanced 4-microphone call technology, which filters out disruptive noise around you
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Great calls, anywhere
Making and taking calls is always a great experience, thanks to enhanced 4-microphone call technology, which filters out disruptive noise around you. Be confident that you can take that call, even in noisy and windy environments.
Personalise your sound with Jabra Sound+ App
The Jabra Sound+ app is the perfect companion to your Jabra headphones. Personalise your sound, so your music and calls experience always fit to your surroundings. Customise your settings, to improve in-app navigation on the go, get access to your most-used widgets quickly and select your preferred voice assistant, with just the touch of a button.
|Elite 75t||Elite Active 65t||Elite 65t||Elite 85h|
|Wearing Style||True Wireless||True wireless||True wireless||Over-the-head|
|Engineered for||Calls and music||Calls, music and sport||Calls and music||Calls and music|
|Battery life||7.5 hrs, 28 hrs with charge case||5 hrs, 15 with charge case||5 hrs, 15 with charge case||36 hrs|
|Charging time||15 mins charge for 1 hr||15 mins charge for 1.5 hrs||15 mins charge for 1.5 hrs||15 mins charge for 5 hrs|
|Key feature||Perfect fit, compact comfort||Accelerometer, fast charge||Wind noise protection||SmartSound, fast charge|
|Microphone||4-microphone technology||4-microphone technology||4-microphone technology||8-microphone technology|
|Voice Command||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant|
|Protected against||Sweat & dust (IP55)||Sweat & dust (IP56)||Sweat & dust (IP55)||Sweat & dust|
|Music equalizer||Yes - via Jabra Sound+ app||Yes - via Jabra Sound+ app||Yes - via Jabra Sound+ app||Yes - via Jabra Sound+ app|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received these today and have been totally impressed by the Jabra Elite 75t buds so far. I've been listening for 2 hours so far and this is my immediate feedback.
1. The charging case is way smaller than their Elite 65t predecessor
2. The actual earpieces are way smaller than the Elite 65t.
3. The overall fidelity is robust with the 75t. The have a great baseline through to treble range.
4. I can easily hear the person with whom I'm speaking when making phone calls and the person with whom I'm speaking said they could hear me well too.
5. Overall packaging presentation as a first impression was great.
6. Pairing with my phone was very easy.
7. The device's software update was immediate and the Jabra app worked seamlessly in helping me update the item and steering me during the process.
8. I've been listening for 2 hours so far and the battery level has remained at a high level which suggests their claim of up to 28 hours charge seems to be right!
So first impressions are a great experience and renews my faith in Jabra.
The Hear Through function is amazing, not having to take you headphones off when talking to someone in the gym is brilliant as well as being able to hear you voice on the phone so you don’t end up yelling without noticing makes being on the phone in public very discreet.
I love music and being able to make your own EQ settings in the app for different genres is a cool function.
Big improvement on the last model.
The earbuds felt very comfortable, lightweight and most importantly didn’t feel like I had a foreign object in my ear. While moving around or bending down they remained in place and didn’t feel like they would fall out, a problem i have with many earbuds. The first test was playing a song and the quality was top notch. I expected the Jabras to be good quality earbuds but just how good they sounded was a pleasant surprise. Perhaps using my corded phone branded headphones and Bluetooth running headphones for the last couple of months I had gotten accustomed to an inferior sound quality.
The second and more important test was to use them on my commute. I take the bus to work and wait for the bus on a rather noisy street. I first tried them with music, both with some acoustic songs as well as some other genres. The sound was crisp, blocked most of the ambient noise and made sitting on a bus rather enjoyable. I couldn't hear the bus or the chatter from the people on it while listening to music at moderate volume. I also tried a few podcasts of varying quality since some of the lower quality ones I can't listen to on the bus as I miss quite a lot of what is said, with all the background noise. Happily with the Jabras I am able to listen to all my podcasts at a volume that is not too loud so I don't have to worry about damaging my hearing.
The last test was to make a call on them and again they performed very well with clarity for both myself and the person on the other end of the line. The Jabra app allows you to view the last known location in case you misplace them, something that I will hopefully never use but good to know it's there. From the app you can also play ambient noise such as white and pink noise, rain, waterfall, brook among others for those time where you want to drown out any noise around you; it's already proven useful at work. Another nifty feature the Jabras offer is passthrough; clicking on the left bud will allow some outside noise in. This is useful for when you still want to listen to music or podcasts, but still need to be able to hear something from the outside world such as someone speaking to you, doorbell, etc.
Overall I highly recommend these earbuds. From the comfort, quality, price and excellent battery life perspective, you'd be hard pressed to find a pair that would do a better job.
I am on the phone a lot with my business, and I didn't want to get earbuds that looked like you were wearing earbuds, so I went with the Jabra Elite 75t's.
Not having worn any earbuds before, I found that the Jabra's fitted comfortably into my ears, and were discrete. The pairing was easy and the downloadable app made it easy to set-up the buds and personalise the setting to my preference.
I am amazed at how many features you can fit into such a small bud, without compromising on the sound quality, and I love the long charging life of the buds, and the hear through safety function, that allows you to hear outside noise while listening to your music.
5 stars all the way for these Jabra earbuds :)
I have not needed to charge the device since opening the package. I'm actually shocked at how much battery life is stored in the case as i've used both Elite 65t's and Airpods in the past.
I've found that, although the sound quality is quite similar to the elite 65t, the bass produced from the 75t's is in a league of it's own. I had issues with other true wireless products in the past not fitting into my ear correctly... but I think Jabra has done an amazing job at creating a compact device that packs a punch!
- Smaller, more compact fit.
- Battery Life
Top international reviews
I have returned the product. My feedback below starting with deal breakers:
1. Main issue - call quality is extremely poor where the receiver at the other end listens to my voice as if I am talking from a hall or something.
2. While using hear through mode - the left and right earbuds keep getting isolated with a heavy lag.
3. Left ear bud kept disconnecting (like 3 times in 15 minutes).
4. Jabra Sound+ app stopped recognizing my 75T after third time I wanted to check the battery status and equalizer controls.
1. Amazing sound profile with good equalizer and other audio controls including hear through mode (with customizable range), audio presets, and more.
2. Perfect design that looks classy compared to any TWS earbuds in the market.
3. In ear type could be slightly uncomfortable for some but it could be ok in the longer run.
4. A treat for the bass lovers.
If Jabra can fix the CALL QUALITY + JABRA SOUND+ APP ISSUES + DISCONNECT ISSUES OF LEFT EAR BUDS - the product will be a success. As of now I RETURNED the product.
Doesnt matter, anymore. I have these and there are quite a few improvements over its predecessors. The sound is rich, bass has adequate punch and mids are great. Fit is great straight out of the box. Gymworthy. Set up and firmware upgrade were a breeze.
Jabra has delivered a masterpiece here. If this has durability to see it through 2 years this will top the bestsellers chart in the time to come. Unless you have 25 grands to shell out for Sennheiser which are the best in wireless earphones equal to or below 25k I suggest you dont miss out on these and look no further in your search for earphones, whatever you genre. Oh and (the claimed) upto 28 hours of charge and USB C charging port. But, more on that later. I just got them and they are still burning in.
The Rt earbud is the master and the Lt earbud is the slave. Either the Rt earbud is a "poor master" or the Lt earbud is a "poor slave." Brief but noticeable sync issues between the two earbuds and the sound source make it both unpleasant and annoying. The Hear Through function cranks up and modifies sounds in the immediate environment to make them louder, appear closer than they are, and frequently undiscernable.
These buds cost $180 in international markets but are selling on Amazon India at a $30 premium. The cost-to-quality ratio is unacceptable! This is a "premium-priced" product but does not compete on performance with "real" premium products from Apple and Sony.
1) Packing was perfect.2) delivery very fast
1) noise cancellation is very well
2) No issue in call quality.
3) Pairing is very easy. After update software
4) Sound quality is amazing. Bass is very strong. Like a Dolby Digital sound. I am mad of sound. I used lot of earphones headphones earbuds But I am totally disappointed Them because of low volume
Low Bass quality but this time Jabra 75 t fulfill my expectation I am very impressed about it sound.
5) battery life I am watching. 2 movie continuously with Jabra 75t It gave me. 7 hours with loud volume no disturbance
6) Jabra sound plus application it's very useful. This is small things. But very useful in daily. Routine work
7) Call quality. I am use continuously 2 hour of calling some seconds disturb sound but that is not a big issue. So I am happy. I think for this price tag no any true wireless earbuds near Jabra Elite 75t So thanks. To Jabra team And all the best. For making very beautiful small with long lasting battery life very powerful sound no problem with long time usable Thanks once again. Amazon team
Battery Life - Much satisfied. Earbuds lasted about 6 hours post full charge with fairly high volume and constant listening across two devices (iPhone & PC), and in between hear through mode.
Sound Quality - Out of the box, these are bass heavy. People who listen to hip-hop, EDM etc would be pleased. However, fret not, you can easily tweak the equaliser through Jabra Sound+ app and you will find that the highs, lows and mids can be set to your comfort. Overall for the price, these sound a lot better than AirPods Pro. The only advantage AirPods Pro have over these are ANC & Wireless Charging, but they also cost ₹10k more than these. Noise isolation is brilliant.
Additionally 75t has better water and dust ingress protection. Plus 2 years of warranty.
Most people are not familiar with Jabra, but they are one of the industry leading professional audio equipment maker for Work/industrial uses. It’s a Danish company, not Chinese.
With it’s tiny size and on paper battery capability, it’s impressive.
Looks subtle , feels light, wears comfort, clicks responsive, sounds beautiful. Performing all tasks well.
Worth is to be answered by time.
2) Battery life is very excellent and it is tough to drain the battery .
3) charging the earbuds is convenient via USB-C cable and it charges the case in 2 hours.
4) This has some great bass than some brands but not equal to the Sony. But after Sony this is one of the best bass having earbuds.
5)It has good amount of passive noice cancellation and it has hear through mode or ambient mode to hear the outside world.
6) If you can afford this earbuds, then it's a must have earbuds in your list.
First Impressions - Compact, no strain on ears, awesome bass, great sound profiles, brilliant battery.
Will post a detailed review after using for a week
First the charging case its not that mutch strong when i press on the logo of case i can hear plastic sound
Second the hearing through with this price it should be awesome but disappointed
Mice quality its not good as the previous model (65t)
Sorry for saying I will return them for sure
Supper connectivity range,
Supper bass and music
4 clear audible microphones
Easy butting click and navigator
Perfect here though system
Well developed application japbra sound plus
Perfect way to start new year ....
Thank you Jabra for maintaining our trust
Good sound profile and call clarity. Very comfortable ear setup. Good puchy Bass and mids.
The biggest plus is the dual pairing . It works on 2 devices at the same time and that USB C charging . Awesome product by Jabra. Hands down the best of the lot.
The touch controls on the ear buds.
Music is good
The left bud refused to stay fit in my ear.
Fell out once just sitting at the bar and twice during my work out.
Calls are not great. The person on the other side doesn’t hear u well and you get a lot of background static.
Of confused between Jabra or apple then go for apple.
You can use it for running gym & even in work.
I sure recommend this product to one and to all who are interested in buying earbuds.