Jabra Elite 75t True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones with Earphones Charging Case & One-Touch Amazon Alexa & up to 28 Hours Battery, Titanium Black
- Up to 7.5 hours on a single charge, with the charging case carrying a total of 28 hours. Fast charging feature enables you to get up to an hour of battery from just 15 minutes of charging
- Customisable equaliser built into the Jabra Sound+ app. Simply set your levels; whether you want to boost the bass or turn up the treble, your music will always sound exactly how it should
- With Jabra 4th generation true wireless stability, your music and calls will be more stable, with no wires to get in the way. No audio drop-outs, no interruptions
- Connect to Alexa, Siri or Google Assistant and quickly access the information you need, while Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to seamlessly connect the Elite 75t to your smartphone
- Making and taking calls is always a great experience with the enhanced 4-microphone call technology, which filters out disruptive noise around you
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Great calls, anywhere
Making and taking calls is always a great experience, thanks to enhanced 4-microphone call technology, which filters out disruptive noise around you. Be confident that you can take that call, even in noisy and windy environments.
Personalise your sound with Jabra Sound+ App
The Jabra Sound+ app is the perfect companion to your Jabra headphones. Personalise your sound, so your music and calls experience always fit to your surroundings. Customise your settings, to improve in-app navigation on the go, get access to your most-used widgets quickly and select your preferred voice assistant, with just the touch of a button.
|Elite 75t||Elite Active 65t||Elite 65t||Elite 85h|
|Wearing Style||True Wireless||True wireless||True wireless||Over-the-head|
|Engineered for||Calls and music||Calls, music and sport||Calls and music||Calls and music|
|Battery life||7.5 hrs, 28 hrs with charge case||5 hrs, 15 with charge case||5 hrs, 15 with charge case||36 hrs|
|Charging time||15 mins charge for 1 hr||15 mins charge for 1.5 hrs||15 mins charge for 1.5 hrs||15 mins charge for 5 hrs|
|Key feature||Perfect fit, compact comfort||Accelerometer, fast charge||Wind noise protection||SmartSound, fast charge|
|Microphone||4-microphone technology||4-microphone technology||4-microphone technology||8-microphone technology|
|Voice Command||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant|
|Protected against||Sweat & dust (IP55)||Sweat & dust (IP56)||Sweat & dust (IP55)||Sweat & dust|
|Music equalizer||Yes - via Jabra Sound+ app||Yes - via Jabra Sound+ app||Yes - via Jabra Sound+ app||Yes - via Jabra Sound+ app|
Review this product
14 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received these today and have been totally impressed by the Jabra Elite 75t buds so far. I've been listening for 2 hours so far and this is my immediate feedback.
1. The charging case is way smaller than their Elite 65t predecessor
2. The actual earpieces are way smaller than the Elite 65t.
3. The overall fidelity is robust with the 75t. The have a great baseline through to treble range.
4. I can easily hear the person with whom I'm speaking when making phone calls and the person with whom I'm speaking said they could hear me well too.
5. Overall packaging presentation as a first impression was great.
6. Pairing with my phone was very easy.
7. The device's software update was immediate and the Jabra app worked seamlessly in helping me update the item and steering me during the process.
8. I've been listening for 2 hours so far and the battery level has remained at a high level which suggests their claim of up to 28 hours charge seems to be right!
So first impressions are a great experience and renews my faith in Jabra.
The earbuds felt very comfortable, lightweight and most importantly didn’t feel like I had a foreign object in my ear. While moving around or bending down they remained in place and didn’t feel like they would fall out, a problem i have with many earbuds. The first test was playing a song and the quality was top notch. I expected the Jabras to be good quality earbuds but just how good they sounded was a pleasant surprise. Perhaps using my corded phone branded headphones and Bluetooth running headphones for the last couple of months I had gotten accustomed to an inferior sound quality.
The second and more important test was to use them on my commute. I take the bus to work and wait for the bus on a rather noisy street. I first tried them with music, both with some acoustic songs as well as some other genres. The sound was crisp, blocked most of the ambient noise and made sitting on a bus rather enjoyable. I couldn't hear the bus or the chatter from the people on it while listening to music at moderate volume. I also tried a few podcasts of varying quality since some of the lower quality ones I can't listen to on the bus as I miss quite a lot of what is said, with all the background noise. Happily with the Jabras I am able to listen to all my podcasts at a volume that is not too loud so I don't have to worry about damaging my hearing.
The last test was to make a call on them and again they performed very well with clarity for both myself and the person on the other end of the line. The Jabra app allows you to view the last known location in case you misplace them, something that I will hopefully never use but good to know it's there. From the app you can also play ambient noise such as white and pink noise, rain, waterfall, brook among others for those time where you want to drown out any noise around you; it's already proven useful at work. Another nifty feature the Jabras offer is passthrough; clicking on the left bud will allow some outside noise in. This is useful for when you still want to listen to music or podcasts, but still need to be able to hear something from the outside world such as someone speaking to you, doorbell, etc.
Overall I highly recommend these earbuds. From the comfort, quality, price and excellent battery life perspective, you'd be hard pressed to find a pair that would do a better job.
I am on the phone a lot with my business, and I didn't want to get earbuds that looked like you were wearing earbuds, so I went with the Jabra Elite 75t's.
Not having worn any earbuds before, I found that the Jabra's fitted comfortably into my ears, and were discrete. The pairing was easy and the downloadable app made it easy to set-up the buds and personalise the setting to my preference.
I am amazed at how many features you can fit into such a small bud, without compromising on the sound quality, and I love the long charging life of the buds, and the hear through safety function, that allows you to hear outside noise while listening to your music.
5 stars all the way for these Jabra earbuds :)
The Hear Through function is amazing, not having to take you headphones off when talking to someone in the gym is brilliant as well as being able to hear you voice on the phone so you don’t end up yelling without noticing makes being on the phone in public very discreet.
I love music and being able to make your own EQ settings in the app for different genres is a cool function.
Big improvement on the last model.
I have not needed to charge the device since opening the package. I'm actually shocked at how much battery life is stored in the case as i've used both Elite 65t's and Airpods in the past.
I've found that, although the sound quality is quite similar to the elite 65t, the bass produced from the 75t's is in a league of it's own. I had issues with other true wireless products in the past not fitting into my ear correctly... but I think Jabra has done an amazing job at creating a compact device that packs a punch!
- Smaller, more compact fit.
- Battery Life