|Product Dimensions||2.7 x 3 x 2.25 cm; 12 Grams|
|Batteries||2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item Model Number||100-99000002-40|
|Connector||USB to Micro USB|
|Battery type||Lithium Ion|
|Item Weight||12 g|
Jabra Elite 65t Earbuds - Passive Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Earphones with Four-Microphone Technology for True Wireless Calls and Music - Copper Black
Enhance your purchase
|Model name||Elite 65t|
|Form factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Advanced 4-microphone technology removes unwanted noise from calls - enjoy incredible conversation quality with the noise-blocking zone
- Long battery life and true wireless stability: With up to 15 hours of battery time with the pocket-friendly charging case, the Elite 65t earphones let you take calls and play music while staying connected
- Amazing durability and enhanced fit: IP55 weather-resistant rating against dust and water - Added comfort with fitted eargels with 3 sets in different sizes
- Dedicated voice command, sound and call control through touch: Instantly connect your choice of virtual assistant, have one-touch calls or use the HearThrough feature to filter in the sounds that surround you
- Scope of delivery: Jabra Elite 65t earbuds, charging case, 3 sets of silicon eargels, USB charging cable - Colour: Copper black
- Product comes with a 2-year warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Jabra Elite 65t earbuds
4-microphone technology is proven to deliver superior wireless call performance by creating a noise-blocking zone. The comfortable fitted in eargels in three different sizes are perfect for calls and music on-the-go. Want to customise your sound? No problem with the Jabra Sound+ app equalizer. With one touch you can connect with your virtual assistant to quickly get the information you need. And with the integrated voice command set appointments, find nearby events, or have messages read back to you. Get up to 5 hours of battery life from a single charge and 15 hours in total with the included pocket-friendly charging case.
- Wireless range: up to 10 metres
- Charging time: Up to 2 hours
- 15 minutes rapid charge provides up to 1 hour of battery life
- Fitted silicone eargels
- Bluetooth 5.0 standard
- IP55 water and dust resistant
Whoever you are, wherever you go, there’s a Jabra product that’s designed with you in mind. It’s what Jabra do.
THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED. PURPOSEFULLY ENGINEERED. EXPERTLY BUILT.
From the manufacturer
Professional sounding calls at home
Hear and be heard.
Incredible call performance, even when you’re working from home. 4-microphone call technology gives you incredible quality for your work calls, while HearThrough lets you block out or let in ambient noise. Simply connect to your smartphone and enjoy the ultimate mobile productivity
The Jabra Sound+ app is the perfect companion to your Jabra headphones – adding extra features and letting you personalise the way you use your Jabra device.
Choose your voice assistant, customise your music profile, modify how much nearby noise you want to hear, keep track of your battery charge, and much more. The app will constantly evolve; delivering new features to further enhance your Jabra experience.
|Jabra Elite 65t||Jabra Elite Active 65t||Jabra Elite Sport||Jabra Elite 65e|
|Wearing style||True wireless||True wireless||True wireless||Around-the-neck|
|Engineered for||Calls and music||Calls, music and sport||Calls, music and sport||Calls and music|
|Battery life||5 hrs, 15 with charge case||5 hrs, 15 with charge case||4.5 hrs, 13.5 with charge case||Up to 8 hrs using ANC, 13 hrs w/o|
|Charging time||< 2 hrs||Rapid charge: 15 mins gives 1.5 hrs battery||< 2 hrs||< 2 hrs|
|Key feature||Wind noise protection||Accelerometer, rapid charge||Built-in heart rate monitor||Professional-grade ANC|
|Microphone||4-microphone technology||4-microphone technology||4-microphone technology||3-Microphone technology|
|Voice command||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant|
|Protected against||Water & dust (IP55)||Sweat & dust (IP56)||Sweat & dust (IP67) waterproof||Water & dust (IP54)|
|Equaliser||Yes - via Jabra Sound+ app||Yes - via Jabra Sound+ app||Yes - via Sport Life app||Yes - via Jabra Sound+ app|
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Brett L on 20 March 2019
1. Very secure fit. No matter how much I shake my head like a madman, the headset does not even budge, let alone fall. I think this is the best feature of this earbud. Does feel slightly uncomfortable for the first few days. After that feels much more comfortable.
2. Media connectivity is awesome. I almost never experience drops. Even if there is a momentary drop when the phone changes pockets, it gets back into sync in a second.
3. Earbuds case is very small and convenient. Fits in any shirt/pant/jacket pocket.
4. One charge = 15 hours usage. very convenient
The "ok" stuff:
1. Sound quality is good, not awesome, but that is expected from true wireless earbuds because of their small size. When I used the small size earplugs, it sounded really bad. With the medium size one which I am using now it sounds much much better.
2. Call quality is good in quiet places and very bad if the place is noisy. I use this for daily on-call meetings in my quiet office cubicle for 2 hours. The other side hears me pretty well. Impossible to talk on this in noisy trams or any other noisy place. I think it's because the noise-cancelling and usual microphones are so close by, so this will be a problem in any small size earbuds.
3. When on a call and you are walking, keeping phone in pocket sometimes affects call quality dramatically to the point that you cannot continue a conversation. Voice distortion and breakage happens on both ends. So when I hold the phone in my hand in a way that there is line of sight between phone and right earbud and call quality is good then. Note that this problem is not there when playing music, I can keep phone in pocket without any issues.
Edit: I have come to understand that sound quality for the person on the other side during a phone call will never be great with any earbuds because background noise cancellation is severely limited due to small size. So I'm returning this to go for an over-the-ear wireless headset.
Unfortunately, I found them unusable one my commute to work and walking my dog. I experianced constant connection issues with my phone in my pocket. Every 30 seconds to a minute the audio would cut out for half a second. It was like I was listening to a diskman being moved around. If I didn't have to have my phone in my pocket I'd probably be fine. But for my use case these earbuds were just intolerable for me.
Fit was okay. They're fairly hefty in my, what I thought were large, ears. No discomfort when I wore them, but you definately notice them when they're not in. Using the buttons on each device was uncomfortable though. All you're doing when you press one of the buttons is jamming the earbuds deeper into your ear.
It's a lot of money to pay for so many compromises.
I have been using them while I commute or jog and are very comfortable, easy to use without the need of my phone.
Plus, I loved that you can install an app on your phone to customise the sound and the earbuds' features. I usually don't like to listen to my music too loud, it bothers me, but with the app I am able to make sure sound comes out exactly they way I like it. It even has some default sounds if you need to focus on work, or like in my case, study.
Great experience so far!
Top reviews from other countries
Excellent sound quality.
When it comes to listening to music, Compared to the Apple earpods, the Active 65T lose a bit of the clarity vs the clear sound of the airpods.
Where the 65T scores is the bass and snug fitness in the ear. I have run a half marathon with these earpods and they stay fit in the ear. Did not come out even once. Battery life seems to be 4 hour plus; haven't been able to test it yet.
Excellent noise cancellation; and if you are looking for letting the background noise in; the HearThrough feature enables it.
One suggestion - download the Jabra Sound+ app; the functionality and features offered on the app amplifies the use of the earbuds.
My first set came faulty (left earbud); had to return and get a replacement set which is working just fine.
Control on the pod
Reviewed in India on 17 February 2019
Control on the pod
Reviewed in India on 11 May 2019
Sound quite is good, also these are bluetooth 5.0 compatible but don't suppose aptx codes.
If one wants to invest in TWE then must look for comfortable fit and aptx support. Spending extra money is worthwhile.
Jabra 75t are smaller in size, one can try those as sound quality is also good in 65t.