Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $13.36 delivery
Jabra Elite 65t True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones with Earphones Charging Case & One-Touch Amazon Alexa & 15 Hours Battery, Copper Black
- The Elite 65t headphones make conversations incredibly clear with true wireless earbuds that feature 4-microphone technology for effective wind noise reduction on calls
- Personalize your sound on your true wireless earbuds with a customizable equalizer and listen to your music the way you want to hear it
- Seamlessly connect the Elite 65t headphones to your smartphone with Bluetooth 5.0 without worrying about audio drop-outs
- Ensure your listening needs are met all day long, with up to 5 hours of battery life from a single charge, and up to 15 hours in total with the pocket-friendly charging case included
- Built to work and guaranteed to last, Elite 65t wireless headphones is IP55 rated, and comes with a 2-year warranty against water and dust (registration required with the Jabra Sound+ app)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The Jabra Sound+ app is the perfect companion to your Jabra headphones – adding extra features and letting you personalise the way you use your Jabra device.
Choose your voice assistant, customise your music profile, modify how much nearby noise you want to hear, keep track of your battery charge, and much more. The app will constantly evolve; delivering new features to further enhance your Jabra experience.
|Jabra Elite 65t||Jabra Elite Active 65t||Jabra Elite Sport||Jabra Elite 65e|
|Wearing style||True wireless||True wireless||True wireless||Around-the-neck|
|Engineered for||Calls and music||Calls, music and sport||Calls, music and sport||Calls and music|
|Battery life||5 hrs, 15 with charge case||5 hrs, 15 with charge case||4.5 hrs, 13.5 with charge case||Up to 8 hrs using ANC, 13 hrs w/o|
|Charging time||< 2 hrs||Rapid charge: 15 mins gives 1.5 hrs battery||< 2 hrs||< 2 hrs|
|Key feature||Wind noise protection||Accelerometer, rapid charge||Built-in heart rate monitor||Professional-grade ANC|
|Microphone||4-microphone technology||4-microphone technology||4-microphone technology||3-Microphone technology|
|Voice command||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant|
|Protected against||Water & dust (IP55)||Sweat & dust (IP56)||Sweat & dust (IP67) waterproof||Water & dust (IP54)|
|Equaliser||Yes - via Jabra Sound+ app||Yes - via Jabra Sound+ app||Yes - via Sport Life app||Yes - via Jabra Sound+ app|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 37 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sound is good, covers bass pretty well, and the option to hear your surroundings works alright. They're not noise cancelling, but they block your ears well enough that you can't hear much of your surroundings with them in.
Call quality is fine.
If you're comfortable with in-ear buds, these shouldn't be uncomfortable for you. I find them comfortable in extended use and they stay in well for me.
Only real issue I have with them is the ~750 millisecond lag they have when I play mobile games that really need real time audio, like PUBG.
1. The charging case is an effort to open at the best of times. I chipped a few fingernails while trying to open it. To redeem myself, I practiced the opening a few times before perfecting it. It certainly requires a knack because if you're not careful you could end up spilling your pods and spending a while on the floor searching for them.
2. Initial pairing took a bit of effort. I had two Bluetooth devices turned on and for a good 5 mins I couldn't get the left piece to produce any sound. Then again, after a few trials I perfected that too.
Now for the good:
1. There is little to fault with these headphones. They are lightweight, really good for listening to music on the go and 2.Alexa is moderately well behaved although she was quite belligerent on the trains,lol choosing to ignore all instructions to her.
3.I'm so glad I picked up a pair of these during the black Friday sales and in a colour of my choice.