|Compatible Devices||Tablet, Smartphone|
|Product Dimensions||20.32 x 2.54 x 0.51 cm; 68.04 Grams|
|Item Weight||67.9 g|
|Date First Available||22 October 2019|
JSAUX Lightning iPhone Charger Cable, [Apple MFi Certified] 6ft Nylon Braided USB Fast Charging Cable Cord Compatible with iPhone Xs Max X XR 8 7 6s 6 Plus SE 5 5s 5c, iPad, iPod - Grey
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible Devices||Tablet, Smartphone|
|Connector type||USB, Lightning|
About this item
- 【Apple MFi Certified Lightning Cable】: Certified by MFI and built with Apple's original C48 terminal and smart chip. Original 8 Pin connector with a lightning end, ensured safe charging for your Apple devices. Enjoy fast data transfer, syncing and charging
- 【Military grade material】: Strong military fibre, the most flexible, powerful and durable material, makes tensile force increased by 200%. Special Strain Relief design, can bear 10000+ bending test. Premium nylon braided Lightning cable adds additional durability and tangle free
- 【Perfect 6FT】: With the 6ft length, you can lie on the couch or sofa and use your devices while you are charging at the same time. And you can use freely in your bedroom, office and even in the backseat of your car
- 【Compatibility List】: This MFi certified iPhone charger cable is complete compatible with iPhone XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 Plus / 7 / 6s Plus / 6s / 6 Plus / 6 / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad Pro / iPad Air / Air 2 / iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 4 / iPad 4th gen, iPod Touch / iPod Nano 7th gen etc.NOTE: iPad Pro(2018) only has a USB Type-C port, so this USB-A to Lightning Cable won't compatible with it
- 【18-Month Warranty】: We provide this 1.8M(1Pack) Nylon Braided Lightning iPhone Charger Cable with 18-Month warranty and 24/7 customer service, if you have any questions, we will resolve your issue within 24 hours
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Q1: Is this cable Apple MFi-certified?
A: The iPhone charger cable we sell is a MFi-certified Lightning cable. You can log in to the official Apple MFi Licensed Accessories(mfi·apple·com) and search our brand "JSAUX" to confirm.
Q2: Why does the phone get hot when it's charging?
A: This is normal, because the phone will generate some heat when it is charging. However, the main reasons for the heat are as follows:
1. The charging speed will be faster when the phone power is low, the wall charger will output 9V high voltage, and the phone will generate heat because of the voltage converting process.
2. There are too many programs running in the background of the phone, causing the phone to run at a high load and generate more heat.
1. Clean up the running program of the phone with high power consumption in the background in time.
2. Don't play the phone while the phone is charged with low power, otherwise the phone will be in a high load state.
About the error message "This accessory may not be supported by device":
The message would appear if you were using a non-Apple wall charger or in poor contact, but even if you are using an Apple accessory, the error can also happen for the firmware problem with iOS.
After analysis, the causes of this problem may be the following:
- Device lightning port contains impurities such as fiber and debris, resulting in poor contact.
- The voltage of the wall charger is too low or unstable, resulting in insufficient power supply.
- The lightning end is corroded/stained, resulting in poor contact.
- Circuit logic problems/system problems with charging equipment.
- The chip or mainboard of the cable is damaged.
You can try the following solutions:
- You can use a pushpin to clean out the pocket lint or debris from the charging port.
- Wipe the Lightning end with a tissue to remove dirt and oxidation marks on the lightning end.
- Use the original charger or MFi authorized charger, because some laptop USB output ports may have insufficient power output.
If it still can't fix the problem, please find us, we will solve your problems ASAP.
- iPhone 11 / XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S / 6S Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / SE / 5S / 5C / 5 i
- iPad Air / Air 2 / Air 2013 i
- iPad Mini / Mini 2 / Mini 3 /Mini 4 i
- iPad (4th Generation) i
- iPad Pro 12.9" (Gen1) / 12.9" (Gen2) / 10.5" / 9.7"i
- iPod Touch 5th and 6th Generation i
- iPod Nano 7th Generation
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fast forward a couple of months, I started noticing the ipad was not charging again and this time I had to bend the cable a certain way to get it to work. Needless to say I will be getting a new cable because nothing is as frustrating as leaving your device to charge only to comeback later and find out it wasn't charging the whole time.