JETech Screen Protector for Apple iPad (9.7-inch, 2018/2017 Model), iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 9.7-Inch, Tempered Glass Film
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you will especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Delivery.
- Compatible with: Apple iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 9.7, the new iPad 9.7-inch (2018/2017 model). Fit iPad Models: A1474/A1475/A1476/A1566/A1567/A1822/A1823/A1673/A1674/A1675/A1893/A1954
- Extremely high hardness: resists scratches up to 9H (harder than a knife)
- Made with high quality 0.33mm thick premium tempered glass with rounded edges. High-response and high-transparency
- Dust-free, fingerprint-free, one-push super easy installation, bubble free
- Retail package includes: 1-Pack tempered glass screen protector, cleaning cloth, dust removal stick, guide stick, instructions, life-time warranty card
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 62 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Two little stick on tabs are provided to attach to the top and bottom of the protector to hold onto while lining up and laying it down, so you don't actually touch the protector with your fingers.
This protector is on my son's school iPad and it's been there for a couple of weeks now. It's copped a hiding already and still looks like new. That's good enough for me.
Recommend installing in a very steamy room to minimise dust.
I just wish this came with an alcohol wipe, like other screen protectors.
The protector itself fits excellent, works well with my Apple Pencil and while you'd still get fingerprints on your screen, it's a lot better than without. Can also confirm the 100 percent transparency without any effect on screen color or viewing angle.
I'm happy with it and would definitely recommend it to others :)