|Part Number||JESLED Ligting|
|Package Dimensions||14.6 x 13.6 x 5.4 cm; 150 Grams|
|Item Model Number||JD-NWP5050-24V-RGB-BT|
|Batteries||1 CR2 batteries required. (included)|
|Number of Lights||150|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||150 g|
LED Strip Lights, JESLED 5M Bluetooth Led Strip Lights with 44 Keys IR Remote Controller, Smart Led Strip Lights for Bedroom,TV, Party, Home Decoration
Enhance your purchase
|Light source type||LED|
|Number of light sources||150|
About this item
- 🌷【Bluetooth led Strip Lights】JESLED Smart Lights Strips is easy to connect the Happy Lighting App to connect the bluetooth. When you make sure your phone is bluetooth enable, the bluetooth strip lights automatically connect the app. Quick connect and easy to use!!
- 🍅【IR Remote Control】This Smart led lights strip for bedroom with remote can be controlled by 44 keys IR remote. Adjust colors & brightness freely , 16 million colors,20 preset functions and 28 Dynamic Modes.
- 🍀【Music & Timing Mode】 JESLED Bluetooth led strips light 5m will sync with any music coming out of phone speakers or any other speakers and change the lights with beats of music. Also you would set a schedule and wake you up or change color at certain times
- 🍓【Easy to Install & DIY】You would cut smart led strip lights along the dotted yellow line on this LED light strip and there are 2 connections for you to connect the lights in different shapes.(Please use the alcohol cotton provided to clean the surface before pasting).
- 👑【QUALITY GUARANTEE】 - JESLED offers 24/7 after-sale support, 60 days full refund policy and 18 months hassle-free warranty. Please feel free to contact us directly if you meet any issue
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Smart Led Strip Lights
Easy to connect the Bluetooth-(Happy Lighting App)
- Download the Happy Lighting App
- When you make sure your phone is Bluetooth enabled
- The bluetooth strip lights automatically connect to the APP
- Please refer to the use manual for details.
- Any issues pls let us know
How to DIY your light?
Cut off the strip lights
Every five LED lamp beads are provided with a cutable logo,only cut the symbols&connectors!!
If you cut off the strips and want to reconnect, you could use the Solderless Connector to connect the strip lights.
90° degree — ”L” Connectors
If you want to install at the corner, you could use the ”L” Connectors and Solderless Connector together.
- 16.4FT Light Strip x1
- 44-Keys RF Controller x1
- Power Adapterx1 (Australia Standard)
- “L” Circuit Board x1
- Solderless Connector x2
- Clip x6
- Alcohol cottonx2
- Installation Manual
- Color : RGB
- SMD: 5050 100 LEDs
- Shade Material : FPC
- Wattage : 36W
- Input Voltage: 85V-265V
- Output Voltage: DC24V 1.5A
- Please wipe the installation surface with alcohol cotton before installation
- Unfold the light strip during the use
- Please push the R, G and B buttons of the remote to test the performance first
- keys RF Remote & Bluetooth APP control
- Non-waterproof for indoorr
- When you shop our led strip lights, please confirm the store JESLED AU DIRECT carefully .
- The use manual the detailed information to connect wifi and DIY, if you faced any issues, pls don't worry. We will try our best to service for you.
- Our friendly ather-sales service team always stand behind our product and reply all email within 24 hour.
|Alexa&Wifi Led Strip Lights||Bluetooth Led Strip Lights||6m IR Led Strip Lights||3m Led TV Strip Lights|
|Function||Alexa & WIFI Control||Bluetooth App Control||IR Remote Control||Bluetooth App Control|
|Remote||44-key IR Remote||44-key IR Remote||44-key IR Remote||44-key IR Remote|
|APP Name||Tuya APP||Happy Lighting App||X||Happy Lighting App|
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By David Bayly on 17 July 2021
By Kent on 10 March 2021
By Andrew Humphries on 13 March 2021