I am giving this book four stars because it was not what I expected from the description and the writing style was choppy.
Easy to read, short uncomplicated ‘chapters’ (when looking them independently)
Comes with code for Clifton Strengths Assessment (which can be up to $50 to take online or via the Gallup app)
Some “chapters” aren’t even one page long- for me personally the information felt disjointed and had to follow in an actionable way
Second part of the book is devoted to understanding Clifton Strenghts results so if you’ve done this work already or read their comparable books this is all repeat
Not a ‘must have’ for my library, but interesting insight. If you read /research less on the topics discussed you might find this more interesting or valuable.
- Hardcover: 448 pages
- Publisher: Gallup Press (7 May 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1595622241
- ISBN-13: 978-1595622242
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 3 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 794 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 13,422 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)