"Instead of the doom and gloom, existential threat, clouds on the horizon economic scenarios that we often hear, the presentation took a long-term perspective on Israel's economy and laid out the reasons why Israel's prospects are looking a whole lot better than Europe's and that of most member countries of the OECD." --Ilan Evyatar - The Jerusalem Post
"This fascinating book tries to factually examine the various topics that make a country. The book examines data having to do with economy, demography, entrepreneurship, social values etc. etc." --Offer Drori - News!
Israel – What is it really all about?
What is the mechanism behind the incredible success of Israel? How can one small country in the turbulent of the Middle East, be such a success story?
An intriguing - best-selling book, combining first hand experiences and stories of many Israeli leading figures, OECD and UN findings as well as statistical figures and data.
A book that will reveal the truth about Israel’s success story!
- #1 in Cyber Security
- #1 in waste-water recycling
- #1 in Nobel Prize winners per capita
- #2 in the world level of innovation scale
- #3 in the world level of education scale
A book that will shatter your axioms and answer your questions!
- Is the Israeli economy really prosperous?
- Does Israel have a shortage of water?
- Is the cultural and economic boycott working?
- Is the US security aid for Israel’s military expenses, bad for the American economy?