Are you planning a trip to Ireland?
Always been in love with everything Irish?
Simply browsing and dreaming of a West European holiday?
Then this book is for you!
This book will put your doubts of whether going to Éire is worth it. This magnificent country has so much to offer for holiday visitors in terms of activities, festivals, food, drinks, sightseeing, nature, beaches, entertainment, sports and more. Plan your holiday with this clever extensive Ireland travel guide. Or, if you were unsure of where to go for your holiday - allow me to introduce you to Ireland and convince you to visit this magical, beautiful country.
I am Alec Nowell - adventurer, survivor, nomad, traveler and writer and I would like to present to you the beautiful Republic of Ireland.
This book includes:
- An introduction to Ireland and quick facts
- Typical costs, currency, and money matters and saving tips
- Top things to see and do in Ireland
- Getting to Ireland
- Accommodation, food and drinks
- Festivals and events
- Culture and etiquette
- Sport and outdoor activities in Ireland
- Dos and don'ts in Ireland
- Travel essentials, health, safety and more
- Dingle Town
- Galway City
- Cork City
- Ring of Kerry
- Kilkenny City
- And much more