- ASIN: B07K3KWPZD
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 July 2018
- Customer Reviews: 95 customer ratings
Invisibelt - No Show Women's Belt, Skinny Slimming Belt, Adjustable Flat Belt, No Buckle Belt, Function over Fashion
- SECRET SLIMMING - The Invisibelt is your little secret! The lightweight, undetectable 1-inch belt with a flat clasp lets you wear fitted tops over pants or skirts with no bulge. The instantly slimming no-bulk belt gives the support of a belt but with a flat and smooth finish.
- ADJUSTABLE - Our skinny flat belt comes in two sizes, Standard (0-14) and Plus Size (0-4X), and is adjustable like a bra so the Invisibelt can conform to your size. One belt will solve all weight fluctuation issues while making you look good because it has no belt buckle bulge.
- FLAT LAY - The Invisibelt no-bulk belt is undetectable because it's all about function, not fashion. No belt buckle means no belt bulk ruining your otherwise perfect look, and flat and adjustable means no embarrassing back gap.
- SLIM BELT - Designed with flexible PVC, the Invisibelt is simply simple. It's adjustable like a bra which makes it perfect for weight fluctuations, and it's ideal for air travel because it has no metallic parts - which also makes it great for women with metal allergies.
- FUNCTION OVER FASHION - The Invisibelt is made with a purpose. This skinny slim belt fits perfectly because it's designed for you to make perfect. A belt is meant to act as support; it's time there was a belt that did the job right.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 57% (57%)||57%|
|4 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|3 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|2 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|1 star 14% (14%)||14%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The belt is a mid blue plastic affair which seems a little tricky to fit at first, but once you realise it is a double loop, it fits like a dream and does exactly what it says on the tin.
Keeps pants up - and no bulky buckle.
I would suggest you check your belt loop size before you order to make sure you get the right width.
It's quite a high price to pay, but as it does the job, I'm happy.
My only concern is that the fastener is slightly flimsy and I wonder how long it will last.
Update: After waiting almost a month for the odor to go away, I returned this belt and bought an elastic belt that works very well.
It's constructed of unattractive plastic PVC type material that when cold or unused feels stiff and unmalleable; only after wearing a few moments and it warms to your body does it become more pliable. The other point is the slide part used in making the belt smaller or larger is still a buckle of sorts, and while it doesn't create bulk in the front, there is some slightly in the back.
Overall I feel this product is rather expensive considering the cheap look and feel of it, and since it's non returnable you should give it serious consideration before plunking down the $20.
I will end up wearing it at least a few times since I spent the money, but overall I feel stuck with it.
Just keep your shirt untucked and you'll be in good shape.