- Boxed-product Weight: 141 g
- Item Model Number: Original
- ASIN: B07K69PX24
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 22 December 2011
- Customer Reviews: 460 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
103,083 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #291 in Women's Belts
Invisibelt - No Show Women's Belt, Original Slimming Belt, Adjustable Flat Belt, Function over Fashion
US Import& Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- SECRET SLIMMING - The Invisibelt is your little secret! The flexible, undetectable, 1.25-inch belt with a flat clasp lets you wear fitted tops over pants or skirts with no bulge. The instantly slimming no-bulk belt gives the support of a belt but with a flat and smooth finish.
- ADJUSTABLE - Our invisible slim belt comes in two sizes, Standard (0-14) and Plus Size (0-4X), and is adjustable like a bra so the Invisibelt can conform to your size. One belt will solve all weight fluctuation issues while making you look good because it has no belt buckle bulge.
- FLAT LAY - The Invisibelt no-bulk belt is undetectable because it's all about function, not fashion. No belt buckle means no belt bulk ruining your otherwise perfect look, and flat and adjustable means no embarrassing back gap. It also means no more tugging up jeans that stretch. Your pants will always stay in place!
- SLIM BELT - Designed with flexible PVC, the Invisibelt is simply simple. It's adjustable like a bra which makes it perfect for weight fluctuations, and it's ideal for air travel because it has no metallic parts - which also makes it great for women with metal/nickel allergies.
- FUNCTION NOT FASHION - The Invisibelt is made with a purpose. This invisible slim belt fits perfectly because it's designed for you to make perfect. A belt is meant to act as support; it's time there was a belt that did the job right.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top international reviews
Being old enough to remember the plastic smell of Tupperware cups and the solution of sealing up newspaper so the carbon could pull out the smell/taste of them, I tried that...repeatedly. While the newspaper would come away having inherited the odor, the belt still had plenty of stench left. I was going to bite the bullet one day and wear it anyway, but after 5 minutes of walking around in a fog of BO-smelling air, I just couldn't subject my co-workers to it.
So, I've had this for over 6 weeks, hoping that the smell would go away while I was gone on vacation. No joy, and now my return window has closed. I'm out almost 20 and I have a stinky belt sealed up in a container wasting space in a bathroom cabinet.
I highly recommend this!
(I would change one thing about it, though! I would have various lengths available (still adjustable, though) to minimize the extra bulk from sizing the belt down. That said, the bulkiness is NOT enough of an issue to warrant a rating less than 5! I just believe it would perfect the product!)
***update***the belt that I received this time is has very sharp edges and many poorly clipped nylon threads that make it very uncomfortable to wear. I'm very disappointed.