This collection contains issues 25 - 35. This volume is a reward for the plot-setting of the 2nd volume. Two major events take place here: (1) Mark is reunited with his father on a foreign planet, and their reunion should drive a great deal of the storylines for several years; (2) Mark deals with a villain in a way that he never has before.
The Viltrumites are now aware of Mark and this has grave implications for both his and Earth's future.
We learn a lot more about Robot during these arcs as well.
The plotting and pacing of the stories are excellent -- Mark reacts to situations in a way that is very believable.
- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: Image Comics (27 June 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9871582408499
- ISBN-13: 978-1582407630
- ASIN: 1582407630
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 2.8 x 28.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.3 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 15,422 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)