|Price:||+ $9.66 Delivery|
- Silver-tone watch featuring black bezel and dial with luminous logo-inspired hands and indices
- 25-mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Three-link stainless steel band featuring fold-over clasp with safety
- Water resistant to 100 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Case diameter||25 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||10 millimetres|
|Band width||12 millimetres|
|Water Pressure Resistance||200 metres|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Always on a mission to advance and perfect, INVICTA focuses on surpassing industry expectation. INVICTA reaches new heights, bringing forth timepieces of inspired exception to match any price point.
INVICTA Pro Diver
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the INVICTA Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of bold movements. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
- Emphasize your style with this Pro Diver
INVICTA Watch Group
Latin For Invincible
The INVICTA Watch Group is led by innovation and nurtured with the consistency of quality and brand personality. Founded more than a century ago with the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for modest sums, INVICTA holds true to this objective today and continues its brazen journey in the future.
The expertise and execution in design as well as case construction is intrinsic to our inventive reputation and style. With this forward thinking energy, INVICTA is fully equipped to suit and satisfy the most particular and diverse of tastes. The aim is to always achieve creative articulations in time from different points of view.
Setting A Precedent
Taking the meticulous art of case construction to new levels, INVICTA is now recognized as the masters of case complications. Because of the exceptional engineering found in each model, technical revelations deliver outstanding performance in every watch. The brand now grown to encompass over 30 diverse collections.
Innovation In Motion
Utilizing high quality materials generally found only in high-priced brands, each timepiece is crafted and rigorously tested to ensure optimum standards. From skeletonized movements to a unique gold layering technique to exceptional construction, INVICTA has become one of the most technically capable watch makers in the world.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. I wish women's watch faces were bigger without being as big as men's...which is the next size up. Smaller wrists does not mean better eyesight. That's just silly. But the next size larger face is huge & heavy.
2. The best (not necessarily meaning more expensive) dive watches have crowns that screw in to lock besides having an o-ring to prevent leakage into the watch. This crown just pushes in like a regular watch. That makes me nervous.
But for the price, it's a good enough dive watch.
I always change out the band for a Waterbourne continuous nylon band, or something of similar design. (It's a pain to do, but worth it.) Here's why: with the bracelet band that comes on most watches, if you catch your watch on something & lose a pin...you lose the watch. It will drop through the column of water before you can catch it. With a continuous band, if you lose a pin, your watch will dangle by the other pin, but won't be lost. This has happened more than once to me while donning my dive gear. You can very obviously feel you watch flopping around on your wrist & know to remove it & replace the pin. I also carry a spare pin in my repair kit. (I lost my watch not because of the loss of a pin, but because I stupidly stuffed it into the pocket of my shorts. It must have slipped out later when & grabbed my phone.)
So, obviously, I would buy this watch again, but only because I don't have a better choice.
UPDATE: After just 8 dives, there was a mist of moisture inside the face of the watch. After returning home from my trip, I pulled the stem out as I would to set the time to allow the moisture to escape. After 3 days, most of the moisture was gone.
I would not buy this watch again.
UPDATE: so I was out of town wearing my beautiful watch and when leaving out of a store, my watch got caught up on the door latch and came off. I have been to 5 jewelers who can’t/won’t order the one missing piece plus the tiny spring. The piece I need is the one attached to the frame of the watch that connects to the rest of the pieces. I wont be able to wear this until I can get this ordered. It would be very nice if someone could contact me on what I need to do.
I like the watch. I've got a small wrist and it fits great without having to remove links. The watch is a lot smaller than I thought it'd be. The entire dial of the watch is about the size of a nickel which I do like since I can wear it with every day clothes or make it dressier when I actually decide to put on something other than scrubs for a change.
It holds up well in the shower and in the pool. I am not a diver so I can't attest to the fact that this is a dive watch but it does hold up well in water for my swimming.